Oh my! What graceful movements! She's ultra feminine. ❤️
Oh my! What graceful movements! She's ultra feminine. ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice. 😛
She is such a good dancer. I wonder why she doesn’t dance on the morning songs.
Wow! Never knew she is such a good dancer!
Sorry but the other girl completely overshadowed her
Wow, I never knew she is such a good dancer.
Sh is a good dancer! But I feel she is not in a good space in bb house. I just hope she gets more support in the house, so she can open up and enjoy herself and entertain us more.
Wow!! She is an amazing dance. I wanna see her dancing in BB house. 😳
The first time I saw rashmi was on the dance show with her ex husband and karishma UPen couple dance show, so much fun that show was. And rashmi knows how to dance that’s why I think she be a good heroine for Bollywood she has old charm to her look with curvy body