IFM also changed dp kya?
I'm still seeing the old one. 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
IFM also changed dp kya?
I'm still seeing the old one. 🤔
Originally posted by: Ms.Tufani
Hope iss bar post kare dono story nivipam jaise🙏 aur sath mein kate🙏😒
Parica get so many cakes on regular basis.. kis kis ke post karenge
true & i m not in mood to change😆Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Plain DP suits you Moni, aise hi rehne do😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Parica get so many cakes on regular basis.. kis kis ke post karenge
Woh toh alag alag milta hai.. Sath mein 2-3bar hi mila bas isliye bol rahi hu

You don’t see this ?
Choti Ek. 🤣🤣This show is not sparing our kids either . I was watching Ek’s famous “Do I care...” IV during Kzk Swiss days...my daughter, sitting next to me, caught that instantaneously and repeated that word for few days...it seemed like I was raising choti Ek in my very own house...😵, it took a lot of efforts I tell you to get that DO I CARE out of her😆
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5biMRGg5y2/?igshid=13yixtvi352ok
Anurag making Prerna wear something is Komolika’s dream ... 😂
But Abhiya's Dp is same.. This coincidence happens with these two only..👭Originally posted by: moniloveanupre
ye team work hai😆
True it's just an illusion . He isn't making her wear anything .His hands are empty .😝Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5biMRGg5y2/?igshid=13yixtvi352ok
Anurag making Prerna wear something is Komolika’s dream ... 😂