Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5ihYOfniUV/?igshid=lctvo5df3km0
Finally he made a post ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5hfaYnBFKU/?igshid=d8jy3hqrst71
I wish they weren’t wearing masks
Those steps are so sexy masks ruined it.
Ooh God! 🤣I don’t understand cvs obsession of this close ups...last week my kids asked me if I was watching a horror thriller 🤦🏼♀️🤭😒
Not their fault, though! 🤗😂
I liked his look in that wedding more..
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5iKTXtBP3R/?igshid=1j63nzco19q3x
I liked his look in that wedding more..
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5iKTXtBP3R/?igshid=1j63nzco19q3x
High editing as if Parth does any less 😂
Originally posted by: FLHHFNMPHBHPLTV3
LOL.... that girl coming and maroing chance Pe dance ....😆...
I love the mommies of this AT .... and their exp with their kids while watching KZK 🤣
What can I say 🙄, canceled HS subscription in the last track, and kids forgot all about the show. Now after months , Pregnant Pre, ML Anu and weird facial expressions waali vamp...it looks like a whole new genre for them😆😂😏
Double layer editing with double dose of fangirling. 😂Originally posted by: abhiya_12
High editing as if Parth does any less 😂
What can I say 🙄, canceled HS subscription in the last track, and kids forgot all about the show. Now after months , Pregnant Pre, ML Anu and weird facial expressions waali vamp...it looks like a whole new genre for them😆😂😏
I'm glad atleast all that Nikaaaaa of the last track is gone..
My kid caught on to that word once and went around the whole day saying NIKAAA... it was extremely embarrassing to explain that to my husband.. 🤦♀️
Didn't help that he tried to imitate the same tone.. 🙄