Par unpe itna atyaachaar kyun? 😲
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Par unpe itna atyaachaar kyun? 😲
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Yes! That's some gold memories!❤️
I'm binge watching it these days in free time😳
FIR episodes were so good. I always had a good laugh watching them. 😆
Especially Gopi and Gulgule 😆
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Par unpe itna atyaachaar kyun? 😲
Woh Kyun nahi likhti kuch
Sabka toh nahi pata but I'll not share mine with her, decided!
@Hash ab meri itni bhi tarif mat karo😳
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
FIR episodes were so good. I always had a good laugh watching them. 😆
Especially Gopi and Gulgule 😆
The more I watch it, the more I miss those days! ❤️
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Well,
Sab kar rahe hain shipping is the
Mujhe kar lena chahiye skipping is the
😆
Waah!! Are u too FIR fan ? Usme aata tha aise..a character named gopi used to speak like this
Do have a look 😳
Haayeee mujhe mere naam se pyar ho gaya ab to❤️ Even I too watched FIR. Chandramukhi chautala and her slaps🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Hash ab meri itni bhi tarif mat karo😳
😆
But I'm not wrong. You are captain😛
Haayeee mujhe mere naam se pyar ho gaya ab to❤️ Even I too watched FIR. Chandramukhi chautala and her slaps🤣
That show will forever be one amazing memory for me😳