I just came to know Daljeet may be coming in Bigg Boss house as wildcard, but here I m reading Antra is coming back. Can someone tell me kaunsa wala sach hai?! 😕
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I just came to know Daljeet may be coming in Bigg Boss house as wildcard, but here I m reading Antra is coming back. Can someone tell me kaunsa wala sach hai?! 😕
Originally posted by: randomfancrics
I just came to know Daljeet may be coming in Bigg Boss house as wildcard, but here I m reading Antra is coming back. Can someone tell me kaunsa wala sach hai?! 😕
nothing official has been said one way or another yet. i mean there have been articles but nothing concrete from Daljeet.
Originally posted by: randomfancrics
I just came to know Daljeet may be coming in Bigg Boss house as wildcard, but here I m reading Antra is coming back. Can someone tell me kaunsa wala sach hai?! 😕
Nope she is not going back as Wild card ..confirmed by channel and bb team. Instead vishal ex gf madhurima tuli is entering the show as Wild card
Nope she is not going back as Wild card ..confirmed by channel and bb team. Instead vishal ex gf madhurima tuli is entering the show as Wild card
haan that one i read three wildcards coming as I follow the show regularly but just now I saw somewhere daljeet may also come but not confirmed yet but on other hand I did read an article few days back daljeet track back in the show. bohot din se gtnhp nahi dekha, but nishika are looking stunning in their recent pics in zee rishtey awards and vikrant's shaadi track
I realy hope ths is true...she can tke antra in B...trust me it vl wrk mre ovr the.....nd god save us frm torture...nd gt sme gud trck nd cn start watchng d serial agn....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5fXgLIh4r1/?igshid=1bp659rmpns1k
Originally posted by: RISH1234
I realy hope ths is true...she can tke antra in B...trust me it vl wrk mre ovr the.....nd god save us frm torture...nd gt sme gud trck nd cn start watchng d serial agn....
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5fXgLIh4r1/?igshid=1bp659rmpns1k
Yes this is the exact post I saw.
I hope yeh daljit bb wapas jane ke liye ha kehde aur iss baar waha par antra jaisi kand karke bb housemates koh apni unglio pe nachati rahe.