What is Yogi doing?! (Discussion)

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I strongly advise everyone to skip to the bold text below. 

To everyone who has watched Episode 99. Can anyone provide some clarity on what Yogi is doing?! His behaviour is totally unacceptable. He is pushing Pari away, enough that she leaves. Fear of love doesn't make you act like you hate that person. Its totally barbaric the way he is treating Pari and to think I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Avoiding is understandable and its warranted according to the situation, but pushing her away like he doesn't care?!

Avoiding Pari and the topic is fear of love but treating Pari like he never wants to see her isn't. I don't know if the writers are at fault here or not. I can't be the only one who isn't going to excuse his behaviour as though he is a child. Just watch back the episode, and see how he speaks about Pari in front of his friends and even when he knows Pari is there. 

Look I don't know how harsh a person can become when they fear falling in love so maybe Yogi is acting correctly. 

Edit: Coming back to this, I was wrong. As its his defense mechanism, to avoid and push others away when they endanger his life (Not a good defense for the long term). For Yogi, falling in love with Pari endangers him, of heartbreak and betrayal. However he should still tell Pari this as he hurt her by avoiding her to avoid getting hurt. Yogi being harsh is the only he handle Pari, as she is adamant, though he isn't aware he is hurting her, and she isn't able to cope with it. So an apology isn't neccessary though knowing Yogi he will apologise and Pari will say she should have been more open to his feelings and past. So Pari will apologise too. Mind you Yogi said Pari can go back home harshly but he will miss her and inside he feels guilt but to defend himself and let Pari live a better life its what he must do. It doesn't mean he is right, we however should be empathetic towards Yogi. 

Edited by Mr-YK - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Yogi's behavior was completely wrong. He shouldn't have behaved so rudely with Pari. No reason justifies that. First and foremost, Pari is his friend. He should have given her that respect. How much ever confused he is, a simple "I need some time" would have been good and gentlemanly. Avoiding her and behaving harshly isn't right. Pari is being patient here. She could equally get angry and leave him. 

Edited by Shwets1502 - 4 years ago
Roses4Moira thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: Mr-YK

To everyone who has watched Episode 99. Can anyone provide some clarity on what Yogi is doing?! His behaviour is totally unacceptable. He is pushing Pari away, enough that she leaves. Fear of love doesn't make you act like you hate that person. Its totally barbaric the way he is treating Pari and to think I wanted to give him the benefit of the doubt. Avoiding is understandable and its warranted according to the situation, but pushing her away like he doesn't care justifiable.

Avoiding Pari and the topic is fear of love but treating Pari like he never wants to see her isn't. I don't know if the writers are at fault here or not. I can't be the only one who isn't going to excuse his behaviour as though he is a child. Just watch back the episode, and see how he speaks about Pari in front of his friends and even when he knows Pari is there. 

Look I don't know how harsh a person can become when they fear falling in love but I do know that wasn't it. 

Perhaps I am overthinking it all. Maybe its his way of dealing with it. Though she is hurting, and she isn't able to cope with. I hope he will apologise when he confesses. 

What do you all think? 

It's not like I am justify his mistake.. He is wrong but 

He just want pari to live a normal marriage life with a guy of her status And he knows it's not possible with him.... Doesn't have proper income, proper job, qualification and to add up to all this his disability... She will suffer humiliation because of him.....after her parents entries like everyone he too realize something is wrong... Her mom gave him the look and with kusum scenario yesterday  he  realize   parent disapproval  .. He can clearly see difference in his and her status..Like same thing happen in shiv and gunjan case... he doesn't want to repeat that mistake.... 

Pari is bit stubborn and fighter... He knows if he doesn't talk harshly she will continue to  ask him if he loves her or not ... ?And he doesn't want to lie... 

Like same thing happen in yori fight before confession.. He was thinking about her safety so he was harsh with her... 

But still i want him apologize later... 🤞

dusk2dawn thumbnail

Just watched today’s episode.

True Yogi was being so rude to Pari. N that hurts her more.

He is just trying to convert Pari’s love into hate by doing this so that she could move on and find someone better then him.

By being harsh on Pari he just want to keep her away from him. N avoiding and ignoring will make Pari more angry and hurt. Because yogi knows if she would be there she continues to ask him same question. And demand answer from him. 

True atleast he can tell her that I need some time to think about it. But the thing is he was trying to reply her twice but some or the other thing interrupted them.

Even he was angry on Pari that her mom insulted and hurt kusum by her words again.

Even kusum was hurt by Pari’s mom’s words but she indirectly blamed Pari by not accepting her apology. The way she brushes off Pari’s hand from her shoulder. Lets see whats in the store for YaRi from Kusum’s side.

allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

100% agree. Yogi being in a shock over her proposal, avoiding her as he himself is confused with his attraction, admiration or feel inferior due to his disability, profession, financial status, I can understand, but behaving rude, I don’t. When he can clear out the same with SurBab in a calm way, he can with Pari too. There is no need to hurt her by behaving rude. I dint raise this point as It seems like CVs have intentionally shown him so....as Pari did put him off right then and there. I want to know how CVs handle this. A proper apology, a proper realisation is needed. 

rishani77 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

He better come back to his senses and properly apologize to Pari coz this is too much....At one time he is worried about Pari and then putting all his anger on her. He needs to sit down and clears his mind asap! He is hurting Pari day by day and given their friendship she doesnt deserve this. Also good that Pari isnt afraid to face Yogi! 

I fear that Kusum will oppose to YaRi along with Pari's mom whereas Prakash seems to be cool....

Mr-YK thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Yogi's behavior was completely wrong. He shouldn't have behaved so rudely with Pari. No reason justifies that. First and foremost, Pari is his friend. He should have given her that respect. How much ever confused he is, a simple "I need some time" would have been good and gentlemanly. Avoiding her and behaving harshly isn't right. Pari is being patient here. She could equally get angry and leave him. 

Hey, I've come back to this and realised I was wrong. We need to understand his perspective. Its his defense mechanism, during this he is going to be thinking about protecting himself from getting hurt again. Its wrong what he is doing to Pari, hurting her but he also fears being hurt.