I know what she meant but the way she says is very funny 🤪😂
I know what she meant but the way she says is very funny 🤪😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I think she meant to say tharki. 😆
So it's okay to call her that going ahead? Hope no one takes offence since she herself admitted to it all ...😆
Kiya chutzpah ha is ka🤪
Accepted by herself but denied by her fans.Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
So it's okay to call her that going ahead? Hope no one takes offence since she herself admitted to it all ...😆
Originally posted by: theBoyWonder
So it's okay to call her that going ahead? Hope no one takes offence since she herself admitted to it all ...😆
Ab Kya kare bhai, kraaktar Dheela hai to hain 

Originally posted by: Chewing_gum
I think she meant to say tharki. 😆
Khudko khudhi Tharki bolna bhi abtak normalize nehi hua 
Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One
Kiya chutzpah ha is ka🤪
Mujhe Kraktar less pasand hain 
Let's turn a light moment into something completely negative, shall we? 😆
Originally posted by: aaditi123
Let's turn a light moment into something completely negative, shall we? 😆
Nehi keep it light and it's a nice Confession 