Sid-Ishani fanfic...Broken Hearts CHAPTER 2 UPDATED on 29 Nov

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Guys, I am a big fan of the on screen pair Sid and Ishani. I just tried to write a fanfiction.

Please forgive me for my mistakes.

And I am ready to receive rotten eggs and tomatoes...😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

CHARACTER SKETCH...

Dr. Siddhant "Sid" Mathur– A neurosurgeon in his mid-thirties.Earlier,he used to be flirty, carefree and nonchalant. But an incident six years ago changed his life. His life, his wife, Ishani left him due to reasons unknown to him. This changed him to the core. Now he is more bossy type. He dosen't knows about the existence of his children.

Dr. Ishani Arora- Sid's ex -wife and mother of Karan and Divya. Due to some misunderstandings, she left him and went to Kolkata and joined a medical college there. Lives with her 5 year old twins and a aunt Sharda and colleague cum best friend Viren Sood.

Dr. Rahil Shekhar– Best friend of Sid. Husband of Ananya, the new colleague of Ishani in Kolkata.

Ananya- Eventually she, with Rahil try to sort up the differences between Sid and Ishani.

Viren Sood(Kinshuk Mahajan)- Best friend cum colleague of Ishani. Shares a unigue bond with her. A bachelor. He accepted her children as his own and they even consider him as their father.

Dr. Rishabh Vaidya- Colleague of Sid and Rahil and his arch rival. Grey-shaded.

DO TELL ME IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE OR STOP.

PLEASE REPLY WITH YOUR OPINION.

Roselin5 thumbnail

Plz continue...far better than the original track... All the best! 

MishtiNew thumbnail

[QUOTE=Roselin5]

Plz continue...far better than the original track... All the best! 

Thanks

MishtiNew thumbnail

Chapter 1-

Sid came out of the OT. An woman asked him, Dr, how is he? Is he out of danger?

Sid assured her, Don't worry, Madam. Your husband is absolutely fine. He just needs some rest.

Thanks a lot, Doctor.

Sid smiled at himself.Years ago, he was in the place of of the woman's husband and Ishani was pleading for him to Dr.Juhi, just like the way the woman pleaded to him today. Immersed in his own world of thoughts, he went to the restroom.

Rahil noticed his helpless state and followed him to the restroom. Since Ishani  left, the life of Sid messed up totally. Most of the time he remains absorbed in his work. When his mental strength weakens, he locks himself alone in a room and drinks, or goes to the pub....

Papa! Mumma! the twins hugged Viren and Ishani.

Karan -What took you so long, Papa? Won't we go to the movies?

Viren smiled and pointed to Ishani, Ask your Mumma. She was busy in work.

Ishani- It was you who was busy,Not me! yelled Ishani.

Divya- Now don't start an argument! Aap do jao aur ready ho jao! Kab se wait kar rhi hoon!!!

Viren and Ishani smiled at  the kids before going to change....

DO TELL ME HOW IS THIS PART. PLEASE REPLY.

kavitha_r thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Unique character sketch. 

Part 1:

Ishani's leaving Sid is mysterious. Sid's life became monotonous since then. Viren's bonding with Karan & Divya is awesome. Hope Sidisha unites soon.

MishtiNew thumbnail

Chapter-2

They returned home late at night, after dinner.

Ishani put her kids to sleep and opened her diary. She noted down the details of the day.

She suddenly remembered, next day is her Sid's birthday. She wished him happy birthday in advance in her mind. She got emotional.

She got rid of her feelings. Now there is another one to celebrate his birthday with him, so why should she think about him?

Tears rolled down her cheeks. Viren came there and noticed her tears.

He gave a kiss on Karan's forehead and said, Yo have to be strong, Ishani. For your kids, you have to be strong.

I am trying to be strong, Viren. But...

Viren gave her a tissue. 

Thanks....

Ab madam, so bhi jayye. Kal bohot kaam hai.

Ishani laid on the bed. Viren switched off the lights and went to his room.

Viren was always there for his Jaanu, AKA Ishani. Yes, he called her this name to irritate her, because she hates a flirty Viren. Yet, she is the only one who has to pull him out of the trouble created by his flirting nature.

Meanwhile :

Papa!!! Yelled the 5 year old Amyra. Veronica stood beside her daughter and said, Did you drink today, Sid? It's a bad influence on Amy.

Sid took the girl in his arms and said, Whatever it may be, I am not her biological father. I just adopted her and you are not my wife!!!

He stormed into his room with the child...

No rotten eggs and tomatoes please!!!😆

Edited by MISTInew - 4 years ago
MishtiNew thumbnail

Do comment your opinion.