Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 31

Posted: 4 years ago

Interesting teaser Di..

Plz update soon..

Thank you..

Hey thx for pm

Pls update soonest

Interesting teaser

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

shaguniya se na ho paya toh ashokiya pahuchgiya...

Interesting teaser.. 

Interesting 

Waiting for update 

Superb nice fabulous fantastic awesome lovely update di

Plz continue soon

Thanks for pm

PART 10

Raman was looking at Ishita who was walking into the hospital hurriedly and thought-kisse itni urgently milne aayi hai??shall I go and investigate.may be I can find something.no,it's not right to poke ur nose in someone's personal matter.waise bhi humne ab tak baat nahi ki hai .I don't want to leave a bad impression on him.meri ruhi ki zindagi aur hamara future uske haath mein hai.he thought and drive away.

On other hand,Ishita went and got busy in delivery.

Raman went back and saw ruhi having breakfast with his parent.he walked to them and ruhi look at him.he was about to smile  but stopped seeing her mole.he looked away and said-maa,I am going out.mujhe kaam hai.he said making ruhi's face fell.she left her breakfast and went inside sadly.

Mr bhalla-sit down ,raman.we need to talk.

Raman -please papa,I don't wanna talk.

Toshiji-baat toh karni padegi,tu kyun ruhi ke saath iss tarah behave karta hai.she is ur daughter,she needs u,ur love.aur tujhe bhi toh zarurat hai naa uski.toh kuch Kar puttar,ki ruhi hamare paas rahe.go to her,try to talk to her.she wants ur love ,usse pyaar de apna.aur Kya socha tune Ishita ke baare mein.

Raman-i don't know,maa.shaadi phir se,I don't know.

Mr bhalla-will talk about it later,abhi tu jaa ruhi ke paas.he said and Raman walked towards her room.he was about to enter her room when he heard her saying,phone uthao aunty,luhi needs u.

Hearing her voice,he could guess that she is crying.his heart too cried hearing her voice but he was standing on the door only as he couldn't gather courage to go and face her.he stood there for sometime hearing her calling Ishita again and again and finally she ran to toshiji as Ishita didn't picked her phone.

Ruhi-dadi,main aunty ke ghar jaaun,she is not picking my phone.

Toshiji-may be she is busy.

Ruhi-woh luhi ke liye kabhi busy nahi hoti.woh meli best mumma hai ,aul mujhe wahin chahiye.she loves me alot,more then anyone can do.she said and ran to Iyer house.

Mr and Mrs bhalla look at Raman and said-i think u can see how much she is attached to Ishita.

Raman-why u let her do this .kyun ruhi ko itna attach hone diya kisi gair se.

Mr bhalla-gair??she loves ur ruhi more then u loves her.she care for ruhi ,she don't let her feel alone.woh ruhi ke liye woh sab karti hai joh tujhe karna chahiye.faisla le le ,raman.we want ruhi with us.he said and both went.

After half an hour ,Raman saw ruhi playing in her balcony.though Ishita wasn't there ,but ruhi was happy after talking to her.raman saw her smiling and smiled too.

Later in evening, Ishita entered her house and saw Ashok sitting while Amma was serving him coffee.

She made a dirty face and thought-now what he is doing here,God damn ,I am so pissed off with this shagun and her husband .itna koi pareshan karta hai Kya kisi ko,pata nahi yeh kitne paise offer karega.keh doon Kya,that I will not accept his offer coz I love raman.nahi nahi,he will die out of shock.she was lost in her thoughts when Amma said-ishu,see ur friend came to meet u,he was waiting for u since long.

Ishita look at him and said-friend??I don't know who is he??Kya Amma,kisi ko bhi baitha leti ho.aye Mr ,go from my house.she said pretending to be unknown to avoid unnecessary conversation.

Ashok-actually I want to talk to u ,bahut jaruri baat karni hai.

Ishita-listen Mr,I am very tired right now .u please go,I don't wanna talk.

Ashok-its really urgent aur aapke faayde ki baat hai.he was saying when Mr and Mrs bhalla came looking for ruhi.their expression changed seeing Ashok.

Toshiji-yeh wahiyat yahan Kya kar raha hai??

Amma-u know him,santoshi??

Toshiji-yahin toh hai,saari aafat ki jadh.he is shagun's husband.she said making Amma shocked.

Amma-i really don't know about this,or else,she was saying when Ashok said-let it be ,aunty.inn logon ki aadat hai ,problem create karne ki.listen miss Ishita,I have a offer for u.tum hamare favour mein statement de do,I will give u five times whatever Raman and his family is offering u.he said straightly making everyone shocked.

Amma-what r u saying,she was saying when Ishita said-get out.

Ashok look at her and was about to say something when Ishita shouted-get out,warna main police ko bulaungi.court mein tumhare khilaaf complain karungi that u wanted to bribe me.

Ashok-arey problem Kya hai,inke baare mein mat socho.they r losers,hamesha haare hai mujhse.ek statement ke liye bahut paise dunga.

Ishita-i said get out.

Ashok-ok,jaa raha hoon,don't shout.but think about it once.u will get a handsome amount for doing nothing.

Ishita-aap please jaiye,yahan se.and for God sake ,stop playing with a kid's life.woh khilona nahi hai,bachchi hai.

Ashok-par tumhari toh nahi hai.think again before taking any decision.he said and was going out.ishita went behind him to close the door when Ashok turned and said-waise itna pyaar kyun hai ruhi se,kahin issliye toh nahi kyunki tum baanjh ho.

Ishita look at him and slapped him hard.

Ashok-what the hell,how dare u slap me.

Ishita-i think u got ur answer,niklo yahan se.she said and closed the door.

Raman who has heard Ishita and ashok's conversation on the door start thinking-ashok too said what I said,phir Ishita ka reaction itna alag kyun tha .she should have slapped me too for insulting her,but woh rone lagi.aisa kyun Kiya,I have to know the reason,I have to talk to her.mujhe usse baat karni hogi,abhi.thinking so he went to her house and ring the bell.

Ishita-i think he came back,let me check.she said and went .

She was about to shout but stopped seeing raman.he could see the change in her reaction seeing him.

Ishita-raman,aap??she said making Raman think.

Raman-i hurt her still she talks to me with so much of respect.kyun aakhir,he was thinking when she said-kuch chahiye aapko??

Raman-i wanna talk to u ,now.come with me.he said holding her hand and took her downstairs.

Ishita was just going with him while he was taking her downstairs when they saw Ashok standing there.

Raman glared him and said -go and sit in the car.

Ishita just nodded and went to his car.

Ashok walked to Raman and said-i know what u r planning,but trust me.i won't let u do that.main tumse tumhari bachchi alag karke rahunga.pichli baar shagun cheeni thi ,iss baar ruhi.he said and was going when Raman turned him and punched him hard.

Raman punched him again and again and said-u won't be able to take my ruhi,samjha tu.u won't be able to snatch my ruhi.he was saying and punching Ashok when Ishita came running and said-raman chod dijiye usse,Raman please.

She was pleading but he was not listening when Ishita said-please Raman ,for ruhi.

Raman left him in anger and punched his car's glass in anger making him bleed.

Ishita hold his hand and said-yeh Kya Kiya,come with me.she said and took Raman with herself while Ashok look at shagun who was behind the bushes and asked-tumne thik se record Kiya naa??

Shagun-haan,sab record Kar liya,ab Kal yeh video court mein submit hoga ,ki dekhiye Raman kitna aggressive hai,ruhi ke liye bilkul thik nahi hai.issliye ruhi ki custody mujhe de di jaaye.she said and both laughed.

That's all for now,enjoy.

Mind blowing  update yaar...really superr👏🥳

Mr &mrs bhalla try to make him agree for his marriage....ruhi was missing ishita...she try to call her..bt ishita was busy at clinic..ruhi was crying...poor ruhii😭...this all scene  watching  by raman..he couldn't  do any thing for his baby

Ashok enter the iyer...amma welcome him and ishita also enter same time.....ishita curious ashok and Shagun  they playing ruhi feelings ...ashok behave badly with ishita...she slap him..give nice answer..raman waiting all this🤣Eagerly waiting update soon

Ashok and Shagun  plan dirty game against raman....😡