Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I feel tomorrow's precap will be shown on Monday. They may drag it till Tuesday too as they are still shooting for same function. TBH I just want Anurag himself stop that rasam maybe by getting flashes or something Mohini can't even force him then😆
Getting flashes or faint Anurag😆
With diya going off, Mohini should take it as a sign that God doesn't want Anurag with Komolika😆
Upon seeing this, the gorgeous lady turned blushed until she turned red.
Aren't they cute together🤪
Lol one who wrote this article sounds a fangirl😆
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
Getting flashes or faint Anurag😆
With diya going off, Mohini should take it as a sign that God doesn't want Anurag with Komolika😆
I want ladies behind start apshagun apshagun, and Mohini's face going all red/green. I am sure even then she will blame Prerna 😂🙄
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Upon seeing this, the gorgeous lady turned blushed until she turned red.
Aren't they cute together🤪
Lol one who wrote this article sounds a fangirl😆
Potty Bhaiyya and Pinky didu have been Parica shippers ......
They must be happy to be back to Fangirling mode 😆
yes😀😂Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
This needs to be news😆?
potty kab se fan girl ho gaya 😱Originally posted by: XJZIZD6O3ZY22AYY
Potty Bhaiyya and Pinky didu have been Parica shippers ......
They must be happy to be back to Fangirling mode 😆
I want those agarbatti wale ashes to fill Komolika's maang n anurag can faint bcoz of flashes...n then it's ghor apshagun as per aunties 😁😁Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I want ladies behind start apshagun apshagun, and Mohini's face going all red/green. I am sure even then she will blame Prerna 😂🙄