https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5132763/prerish-os-just-perfect-27-11
Check the second post. She updated her previous work there.
Thanks a lot!!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/kasautii-zindagii-kay-2/5132763/prerish-os-just-perfect-27-11
Check the second post. She updated her previous work there.
Thanks a lot!!
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Maine Kahi aane Ko kaha tha
But you didn't come
Yahi Padi rahegi toh yahi haal hoga
Kriti, I will come after it starts for sure and with my essays too.
Bole toh?
She is discussing about husband discussion.
padh lo last part h
Meri Kal Puri Din Ki trip hai ..ratkoi milenge pher hopefully
I had never watched this show till I saw Bajaj while surfing. Now I'm reading every update, every gossip related to it because of Bajaj. I want my previous clueless KZK existence back.
That is where I fell in love with her 😳
Originally posted by: opsora2090
Meri Kal Puri Din Ki trip hai ..ratkoi milenge pher hopefully
Have a safe and happy Journey Oppo ji 😊👍🏼
Mayur is on roll with his gifs🤣
I am always..😎