Kumkum Bhagya

That's Enough! - Kumkum Bhagya OS

mona2011 thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

I am not a fan of this drama, but I watch it on and off.  And recently, I watch it for Pranbir only. But I just hate it, how Abhi always treats Pragaya as a doormat. And on top of that Aliya's drama irritate me to the core. Makers have made her character too negative. In fact, there is just too much negativity and unnecessary drama in the show. And the fact that the truth never comes out in this show,makes it even more cringy. In fact it seems this show is more about evil over good and about how to love undeserving people.

I wrote this after watching the recent party drama,where Prachi was trapped once again. I hated the fact, that there haven't been any Mehra party which went without insulting Prachi. And, that Pragaya has always been too busy solving others issues that she never shows up on time for her daughter's rescue and also that the truth never comes out. So, here is, how I wish things would have happened for once.

It is not to offend anyone or any fans in general, it's just my ranting. All the criticism is welcome. 

As the taxi started towards the Mehra house, Pragaya could not help replay the conversation she had with Purab just a while ago.

She still could not understand what went wrong in Disha and Purab's relationship. Something didn't felt right. From what Disha told her and what Purab just told her about the reason for their divorce, both of their stories didn't match.

According to Disha, Purab cheated on her with Alia and she witnessed their closeness not just once but on many occasions. And then the last incidence was the final nail in the wall, where she saw both of them inappropriately close to bear. But according to Purab, everything was good until the last incident and that too Disha just misunderstood the situation,and broke the relationship for no reason, without giving him a chance to explain the happening of the day.

Pragaya knew that Disha is not that kind of a person to jump to conclusions with just one incident, and Purab is not the kind of person who cheats on his wife. And specially when it is evident that both love each other even now. So what actually happened or was it rather someone who could have deliberately caused a misunderstanding between them.... but why would someone go to such extent........... maybe Alia, but no.......

Ma'am... Ma'am......Ma'ammm

Jee...

Ma'am apki manzil aa gayi..

Huh... she looked around, indeed she was in front of the Mehra house. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't realize that they reached the Mehra house. She was here to pick up Prachi, and first thing first. She will leave Disha and Purab's matter for later to consider.

Sorry bhaiya, app idhar hi rukiye ga thori dair, main bas apni beti ko le kar aati hoon, phir mujhe wapis jaana hai.

"Okk Ma'am", replied the driver.

As Pragaya reached the entrance of Mehra house, she can tell there was some commotion going on inside, some lady was shouting.

She went ahead and was shocked to see what the commotion was all about..

There in middle of the hall stood Prachi, crying and a lady was shouting at her, her back towards the entrance.

But what angered Pragaya were actually the lady'swords. She was blaming her daughter to be characterless and using cheap antics to trap rich guys for money. How can that lady insult her daughter, her Prachi that too in front of everyone, and just one look at Prachi's tear stricken face, Pragaya couldn't take it anymore, how dare she blame Prachi for something so cheap?

The possessive mother in Pragaya could not bear that and with that she marched towards the lady, grabbed her arm tightly, turned her around harshly and without seeing who it was...

T-H-A-D-A-P!

The slap was so loud that even the passerby outside Mehra Mansion, must  have heard it. For half a minute everyone present there was shocked, and just aimlessly gawked at the person who dared to slap that arrogant lady so hard.

How dare you insult and blame my daughter? asked Pragaya angrily.

The lady herself haven't recovered from the shock of being slapped, to raise her face which was still covered by her hairs.

As anger took over shock, she raised her head, and shouted, "How dare you...." but her words died as she saw the personwho dared to slap her, another shock awaited her which soon turned to panic........

PRAGAYA!

ALIA....

By this time other Mehra's have also realized that Prachi was Pragaya's daughter, and this was nothing less than a surprise.

Alia continued... "Prachi is your daughter?"

"Yes, she is and how could you say such cheap things about her. Even if she wasn't my daughter, she is a woman and you being a woman yourself how could you say such stuff about her...... You haven't changed a bit." Pragaya sounded disgusted at Alia.

"OH... do not blame me, I only said what is true and everyone knows this. It is all your daughter's doing, she have done such a thing, but now I can understand, it's not her fault, it's your upbringing,you have raised her just to be like you. Bloody middle class, trying to woo and trap rich men for their money. Like mother like daughter, it's not surprising,that Prachi tried to sleep with.......

T-H-A-D--A-P!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mona2011 thumbnail

PART 2

T-H-A-D--A-P!

Another slap, harder and more louder than the last one. Alia raised her face to see who slapped her this time

BHAI!  she looked towards Abhi with disappointment and shock, who stood their looking at her with rage..

(Meera had called Abhi and told him what was happening at the Mehra Mansion. He knew that Prachi couldn't do anything as such as everyone was blaming her of. So he rushed towards his house. But when he walked in he saw Alia arguing with a lady and asking her whether Prachi was her daughter? He realized that it must be Anuradha ji, Prachi's mother. And she was defending Prachi, her voice sounded so similar, Abhi walked closer and that's when he saw her face. Pragaya, how can she be.... he was taken aback and couldn't make sense, Pragaya was here, and she said that Prachi was her daughter... that means that PRACHI was his elder daughter.... Rhea's twin. OMG, how could he not recognize her, she was in front of him all this time and he couldn't recognize her. Coming out of his trance and getting over the surprise of finally seeing his elder daughter, he realized what Alia was saying to Pragaya, how dare she say such things about Pragaya and his daughter, not able to take it anymore he walked towards her and SLAP!)

"How dare you say such stuff about Pragaya? And Prachi especially now when you know that she is my.... but before Abhi could continue the lights went off, and the projector came on....

And there on the screen, played the video of Rhea, Priyanka and Sanju, making the plan against Prachi. It showed everything from the beginning to the end.

(Rhea was already confused at what was happening. She had planned all this to defame Prachi, but she never wanted to hurt Pragaya. And all her plan, seemed to go down the drain because, no one seemed to beleive that Prachi could do something like that. And on top of that where did her dad came from. And like always he was taking that Prachi's side, this annoyed Rhea to the core. And on top of all this, her bouji, was slapped twice in front of everyone. Rhea felt guilty, its because of her that her bouji was insulted. She can understand Pragaya aunty's anger but how can dad slap her and that too for that Prachi? She was angry, but then all of the sudden the lights went off and the video started playing..... Her anger transformed to fear. Rhea was scared to death, how is it possible?  Who could have done this. But it didn't matter now, she was caught and she was scared of the consequences. And as if that wasn't already enough, another video played of Rhea planning the drug case incident with her friends, taking the drug from Sam and putting it in Prachi's bag. It was as if the universe has teamed up against her. No one can save her now.)

To say everyone was shocked was an understatement.

RHEA and Prinyanka were as if someone has taken all the color from their face.

The lights came back on.

Yeh...yeh.... yeh.... sab... jhoot.... hai! stammered a petrified Rhea

"Yeh kisi ki chal hai DAD..... Dad, you know na I can't do something like this, this is not me in this video, I am being framed, aunty, app to janti hai na I can't do this......" Rhea almost begged

Everyone was too shocked to react. Just then Aryan came out and,

"This is not a lie, it's all true!"

"Aryan why are you doing this?" asked Rhea accusingly and now crying

"Because Rhea you crossed all your limits today.I warned you last time that if you planned anything against Prachi again, I will not stay quite..... So here is your truth in front of everyone, I know all of you cannot believe this but...."

"ARYAN, just shut up! Not another word...." roared ALIA.

"Don't say anything further..."

"I am sorry mom, but you can't stop me. Today,I will tell everyone the truth."

"Aryan, you can't do this to your sister."retorted Alia sternly.

"Exactly mom, Prachi is also like my sister, and I can't stand and let anyone make false accusations about her. And unlike you,I know what is right and wrong."

"Aryan behave yourself, do not forget I am your mother, you cannot talk to me like this." Alia cannot let Aryan speak the truth, if that happens Rhea will be in trouble and more than that she will be too, in bigger trouble. She needs to stop Aryan.  

"Issi baat ka to ghum hai ke app meri maa hain...."Aryan replied sadly.

Alia was taken aback...

"and beside mom why are you scared, or are you worried that everyone will know that you knew everything from the start and that instead of stopping Rhea you encouraged her and covered her sins. You did not liked Prachi from the start, but still how can you watch Rhea do injustice to her from time and again. But instead of stopping her, you motivated her to go ahead....... How can you stoop so low."

ALIA, is what Aryan is saying true? asked an angry Purab

Purab woh main... woh....

"Alia I asked is what Aryan said true?"

"Rehne de Purab, isse kya pooch raha hai, galti meri hai ke main hi RHEA aur isse achi sanskar nahi de saka, but Alia to humesha se hi aisi thi, but Rhea how could you? Where was my love lacking?"

"Dad, I-I-I- am- Sorry. But it's not my fault, it's all Prachi's fault...."

"How could you still say that..." Abhi sounded disappointed

"Dad yeh sab iss Prachi ki galti hai, she wants to snatch you away from me and I cannot tolerate her, I hate her dad I hate her..."

"RHEAA!", Abhi had enough, he raised his hand to slap Rhea, but Pragaya held it...

"Aunty"

(Pragaya could not believe that the girl she have come to like so much is actually her younger daughter, Prachi's twin. No wonder she felt that connection with her and that's why she always wanted to protect her. But that this moment, she did not know whether she should be happy that she finally met her younger daughter, or she should be sad at what Rhea have become. It was like Pragaya was seeing another Alia, and this scared her. She cannot let that happen. Rhea was HER daughter and she cannot let her go on the wrong path, and Pragaya will make sure of that.... But at this moment Pragaya was disappointed at Abhi, she though that leaving Rhea with Abhi was the right thing and that he will love her more than his life, which he did but how can she forget that it was his same love that turned Alia like this, and now she can vision Rhea, becoming just like Alia. NO, Pragaya can't let Abhi's love destroy her daughter's life.)

"Rhea sahi keh rahi hai, iss main Rhea ki galti nahi hai."

"Pragaya, how can you, out of everyone, say that?" Abhi sounded surprised

And so was everyone, all were  taken back hearing Pragaya taking Rhea's side,even after all this..

"Aunty..." Rhea began to say something

But just then Pragaya shushed her with just one look,and that look sent chills down Rhea's back. Rhea wondered how can someone's eyes be so calm yet so powerful to scare to the bone, She have never seen Pragaya like this before, and this frightened her.

Just then Pragaya spoke again, "Sahi kaha main ne, iss main Rhea ki galti nahi hai. Kasoor apka hai..." she looked at Abhi accusingly.

"Yeh tum kya keh rahi ho?"

"Jee main bilkul sahi keh rahi hoon... Aaj jo kuch bhi hua uss main sab apki galti hai. Aur sahi kaha apne, app 'MERI BETI' ki sahi parvarish nahi kar sakay...."

(WHAT! what was she saying 'meri beti'. How is it possible? Pragaya aunty meri maa, nahi yeh nahi ho sakta..." Rhea thought.She did not know what to make out of what Pragaya just said, how can she be her mother. According, to Alia, her mother was a bad women, she was selfish and only cared about money. But from what she have felt with Pragaya, Pragaya was a very good women. In fact she loved Rhea, just like her own daughter and also have helped her so many times. And Rhea also loved her very much. She can't be her mother. And if she was her mother, then why would bouji lie to Rhea about her. NO, her bouji can't lie to her, she loved Rhea too much. Rhea was too confused and scared to make sense of anything that was happening. Everything have gone wrong.)

"Apne ussay bilkul Aliya jaisa bana diya. Pehle app ne,  apne pyar ki wajah se aliya ko bigara. Itna ke woh selfish aur self centered insaan ban gayi . Uski wajah se apne mujhse zabardasti shaadi ki. Alia ki wajah se meri behen Bulbul maari gayi, iski wajah se main  aur aap alag huve. Par phir bhi apne ussay kuch nahi kaha. Apne mujhse zyada Tanu par bharosa kiya, uski lakh galtiyon ke baad bhi ussay ghar main rakha aur mujhe chor diya. Itnay salon baad jab main King aur Kiara ke sath lauti, to apne apni jealousy main sab barbad kar diya. Apke ghussay ki wajah se meri Kiara mujh se door chali gayi. Pehle apne mujhe dadi ki mout ke liye blame kar ke khud se door kiya, aur phir meri hi beti ki jaan ki wajah se. Aur dono hi dafa galti apki thi. It was all your fault......

Mujhe laga ke mere janay ke baad app akelay ho jayain ge iss liye apni ek beti apko saunp ke gayi, lekin mujhse yehi galti hogayi. Main ne yeh kaisay maan liya ke aap ussay sambhal lain ge, ek acha insaan banayain ge. Main ne apko har dafa, apki har gakti ke liye maaf kar diya, par iss bar nahi kar sakti kyun ke iss baar baat meri beti ki hai. App ek baar phir fail ho gaye, apne ussay Alia ke hawalay kar diya yeh jante huve ke Alia kesi hai. Apki wajah se Rhea bhi bilkul Alia ki tarah ban gayi hai, selfish aur self centered. Aur yeh sab apki galti hai. Aur mai apko iss ke liye kabhi maaf nahi karon gi..... Kabhi nahi!"

Abhi did not know what to say... he was to shaken with Pragaya's words to react.

"I have enough..." she continued, "I can't leave my daughter here with you anymore... or her future will be destroyed and I can't let that happen. For now I am taking Prachi with me, But I will be back in the morning to take Rhea with me forever."

"You can't do that Pragaya," Alia spoke loudly.

"Oh.. you do not know what I can do to save my daughter, Alia, especially from you". And with that she grabbed Prachi's hand, who was still in shock from all the drama to react, and stormed towards the exit.

But just before stepping out, she turned around and looked at Priyanka, "And for you Priyanka, last time when you falsely accused Rishi of molestation, I did not tell anyone because you are a women and I thought that you are young, and do not realize that your actions will only hurt you. I thought that with time, you will understand that what you are doing is wrong. Beside you are a girl and I did not want to defame you or ruin your reputation, but seeing what you did today with my daughters, and I know you are the master mind behind all this, I understand that you have no value for one's reputation so now I will not hold back. I will see you in court now. So be ready to pay for what you did." And for the first time, Priyanka felt fear.

"And Sanju, it seems like you have forgotten the slap from last time, if you do not want to go to jail, I do not want to see you in this city or near my daughters ever again. You better leave for Hushiyarpur right now and never let me see your face again. If I ever see you near my daughters again, I promise, you will not be able to show your face to anyone ever...." even before Pragaya could finish Sanju ran for his life...

"And Rhea, I know you are shocked and need time to understand what ever happened today, that's why I am leaving you here for now. But I will be back to take you with me. And I promise to show you the right path, which this so called family of yours was unable to do. I know, that you hate me right now, because Alia and your dad have poisoned your mind against me, but I promise I will clear all the misunderstanding, and will make you understand the real reason why I left you." Pragaya turned around to go, leaving everyone speechless.

Let's go Prachi!

And with that she left the Mehra Mansion, to be back in the morning to take her younger daughter with her and to start afresh away from all the negativity. 

Thank You!

Abhigya.fan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Right. One more person to dunk on Abhi. How predictable. 🙄 you dp fans are truly pathetic. 

Edited by davos - 4 years ago
aishwarya12joys thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

This is just awesome. Can you please continue. This is the pragya I want to see. 

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Eh, this was long needed. Anyone who isn't wearing a pair of rose tinted glasses will see how much more this makes sense. 

Someone really needs to give it to Abhi and sadly none of the characters have that spine. Not even Pragya. SMH. 

Honestly this show has such shoddy writing now. 

I hope you write more despite of what anyone says. 

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: mona2011

I am not a fan of this drama, but I watch it on and off.  And recently, I watch it for Pranbir only. But I just hate it, how Abhi always treats Pragaya as a doormat. And on top of that Aliya's drama irritate me to the core. Makers have made her character too negative. In fact, there is just too much negativity and unnecessary drama in the show. And the fact that the truth never comes out in this show,makes it even more cringy. In fact it seems this show is more about evil over good and about how to love undeserving people.

I wrote this after watching the recent party drama,where Prachi was trapped once again. I hated the fact, that there haven't been any Mehra party which went without insulting Prachi. And, that Pragaya has always been too busy solving others issues that she never shows up on time for her daughter's rescue and also that the truth never comes out. So, here is, how I wish things would have happened for once.

It is not to offend anyone or any fans in general, it's just my ranting. All the criticism is welcome. 

As the taxi started towards the Mehra house, Pragaya could not help replay the conversation she had with Purab just a while ago.

She still could not understand what went wrong in Disha and Purab's relationship. Something didn't felt right. From what Disha told her and what Purab just told her about the reason for their divorce, both of their stories didn't match.

According to Disha, Purab cheated on her with Alia and she witnessed their closeness not just once but on many occasions. And then the last incidence was the final nail in the wall, where she saw both of them inappropriately close to bear. But according to Purab, everything was good until the last incident and that too Disha just misunderstood the situation,and broke the relationship for no reason, without giving him a chance to explain the happening of the day.

Pragaya knew that Disha is not that kind of a person to jump to conclusions with just one incident, and Purab is not the kind of person who cheats on his wife. And specially when it is evident that both love each other even now. So what actually happened or was it rather someone who could have deliberately caused a misunderstanding between them.... but why would someone go to such extent........... maybe Alia, but no.......

Ma'am... Ma'am......Ma'ammm

Jee...

Ma'am apki manzil aa gayi..

Huh... she looked around, indeed she was in front of the Mehra house. She was so engrossed in her thoughts that she didn't realize that they reached the Mehra house. She was here to pick up Prachi, and first thing first. She will leave Disha and Purab's matter for later to consider.

Sorry bhaiya, app idhar hi rukiye ga thori dair, main bas apni beti ko le kar aati hoon, phir mujhe wapis jaana hai.

"Okk Ma'am", replied the driver.

As Pragaya reached the entrance of Mehra house, she can tell there was some commotion going on inside, some lady was shouting.

She went ahead and was shocked to see what the commotion was all about..

There in middle of the hall stood Prachi, crying and a lady was shouting at her, her back towards the entrance.

But what angered Pragaya were actually the lady'swords. She was blaming her daughter to be characterless and using cheap antics to trap rich guys for money. How can that lady insult her daughter, her Prachi that too in front of everyone, and just one look at Prachi's tear stricken face, Pragaya couldn't take it anymore, how dare she blame Prachi for something so cheap?

The possessive mother in Pragaya could not bear that and with that she marched towards the lady, grabbed her arm tightly, turned her around harshly and without seeing who it was...

T-H-A-D-A-P!

The slap was so loud that even the passerby outside Mehra Mansion, must  have heard it. For half a minute everyone present there was shocked, and just aimlessly gawked at the person who dared to slap that arrogant lady so hard.

How dare you insult and blame my daughter? asked Pragaya angrily.

The lady herself haven't recovered from the shock of being slapped, to raise her face which was still covered by her hairs.

As anger took over shock, she raised her head, and shouted, "How dare you...." but her words died as she saw the personwho dared to slap her, another shock awaited her which soon turned to panic........

PRAGAYA!

ALIA....

By this time other Mehra's have also realized that Prachi was Pragaya's daughter, and this was nothing less than a surprise.

Alia continued... "Prachi is your daughter?"

"Yes, she is and how could you say such cheap things about her. Even if she wasn't my daughter, she is a woman and you being a woman yourself how could you say such stuff about her...... You haven't changed a bit." Pragaya sounded disgusted at Alia.

"OH... do not blame me, I only said what is true and everyone knows this. It is all your daughter's doing, she have done such a thing, but now I can understand, it's not her fault, it's your upbringing,you have raised her just to be like you. Bloody middle class, trying to woo and trap rich men for their money. Like mother like daughter, it's not surprising,that Prachi tried to sleep with.......

T-H-A-D--A-P!

I hate how pragya was crying while passing by abhi 🤢 and how she asked him if he still was angry with her. The meek attitude of pragya has not changed one bit and the dominant attitude of Abhi still prevails🤢

misfit007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

I hate how pragya was crying while passing by abhi 🤢 and how she asked him if he still was angry with her. The meek attitude of pragya has not changed one bit and the dominant attitude of Abhi still prevails🤢

IKR. I just don't get it. Can anyone even be as dumb as Abhi's character.

lostandsherlock thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: misfit007

IKR. I just don't get it. Can anyone even be as dumb as Abhi's character.

Even in today's episode he was giving her the cold shoulder when it should rather have been pragya avoiding him for supporting a criminal and now a would be murderer priyanka🤢🤢

misfit007 thumbnail

Originally posted by: lostandsherlock

Even in today's episode he was giving her the cold shoulder when it should rather have been pragya avoiding him for supporting a criminal and now a would be murderer priyanka🤢🤢

Exaxtly but nooo Pragya likes being a doormat 

mona2011 thumbnail

Thank you soo much everyone for your support. Its really appreciated. ❤️ 

Edited by mona2011 - 4 years ago