Originally posted by: MayurChan
Hellooo Sanya Ji ,
How are you Sanya Ji ,
I still have to read it Sanya Ji 😆
Maine bhi nahi padhi Sanya ji😆
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: MayurChan
Hellooo Sanya Ji ,
How are you Sanya Ji ,
I still have to read it Sanya Ji 😆
Maine bhi nahi padhi Sanya ji😆
💔Sadist Pleasure we all were having that time. Alas! it lasted for some hours only. Because humara Sakht Launda Pighal gya🤣
@sanu i will.
Finish the one update Remaining stuff na
This was a decent track, but after this it took some sad down turn. I enjoyed this scene and the day after. But after that 🤮
Edit it.RD ji kaha hai....??? 😒
MF topics can't be mentioned here.
Originally posted by: MayurChan
Hellooo Sanya Ji ,
How are you Sanya Ji ,
I still have to read it Sanya Ji 😆
Hello Mayur ji😆
I'm fine Mayur ji👍🏼
How are you Mayur ji😆
Jaldi padho na!!!
Maine bhi nahi padhi Sanya ji😆
Padh lo na phir
Karungi karungi 👍🏼😂❤️
Originally posted by: SanyaEterna
Karungi karungi 👍🏼😂❤️
Read and commented as well!👍🏼