

Love the way he looks at her so adoringlyy...😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica


Love the way he looks at her so adoringlyy...😳


Someone fighting in precap 😆


Someone fighting in precap 😆
😆Haan hoon mein naraaz. Meri narazgi se badh kar tumhara bharosa hai na jo tum us par dikha rahi ho...I understand his anger actually.
He's removing psycho from the equation completely and his anger is more towards Pragya not standing by him. He just wants her to stand by him unconditionally. sometimes its more complicated than that. 😔
He wants all her attention,that's all. He looks more like a baby ignored by his mommy-wifey,cute.
I know. Very cute... 😳
I just hope there's more than just that 1 scene. I hope they shot a few abhigya scenes in the party.



