Models and actors do decrease their age so I'll not be surprised.
Models and actors do decrease their age so I'll not be surprised.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I think she is actually 24. I heard this while they were giving her the birthday bumps
She was 22, turned 23 yesterday.
her mom told in one of the tellyworld interview Shefali ke kaanta laga song ke baad Mahira ka janam hua hai

Originally posted by: Chingaari
her mom told in one of the tellyworld interview Shefali ke kaanta laga song ke baad Mahira ka janam hua hai
Her mom and she both look like liers.
Originally posted by: Chingaari
her mom told in one of the tellyworld interview Shefali ke kaanta laga song ke baad Mahira ka janam hua hai
Google says Kaata laga came out in 2002 ... So she's not even 18?!? 🤣
she is actually born 1997.. she is really 22 years old 😉
Even i feel so not coz of her looks but coz in showbiz every actress reduces their age.
And her mom herself looks like 48 while she says she is 36 , so not even gonna bother trying to make sense of her statements.
Just realized she was part of Naagin and played her "real self" (aka Chudail)! 🤣

Mahira ki mummy n Mahira dono phek rahe hai atleast 5 saal kam karke bata rahi hai Mahira I'm sure.. teenage wali body n skin samaj aajati hai. Dekha jaye to sana ki umar Mahira se zada hai but sana age me usse choti lagti hai