Originally posted by: ifmember
I hope we will get to see him opening this topic again, why she cut the call, when he meets her next ❤️
I am a little doubtful considering they are focusing on functions🤓
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: ifmember
I hope we will get to see him opening this topic again, why she cut the call, when he meets her next ❤️
I am a little doubtful considering they are focusing on functions🤓
Energy to dekho 😂
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5U0DV3hu3W/?igshid=1ro2czjgtf1kr
Crazy dancing🤣
Originally posted by: ifmember
I hope we will get to see him opening this topic again, why she cut the call, when he meets her next ❤️
Hope he realises he is getting way more possessive for her and calling someone else special is bit crossing the line and no wonder he immediately said “Kahin woh upset toh nahin ho gayi” ...... so he knows he is going beyond the lines set by the society ...
Originally posted by: IX55PA7IANU76BCQ
Hope he realises he is getting way more possessive for her and calling someone else special is bit crossing the line and no wonder he immediately said “Kahin woh upset toh nahin ho gayi” ...... so he knows he is going beyond the lines set by the society ...
He always has that self realisation that he is doing something beyond the lines
That's why it hurted to see him behave indifferent to what is right and wrong in last track🤔
Originally posted by: ifmember
He always has that self realisation that he is doing something beyond the lines
That's why it hurted to see him behave indifferent to what is right and wrong in last track🤔
Well Atleast we had guts to call out how he is behaving diff to his characterisation.
So what he is trying to kill himself and not others , that is just not AB we have known for 1 year .
BG had gone for a holiday.....i m missing her episode updates😔
Hello everyone, 🤗 I went for a one day conference today from work, but dunno feel like ages.... Missed u all.
We really need anupre promo
Parica bts or something. I am missing them
Prerna kandream hai confession...n Kal ka precap is also a part of her dream she isn't going to tell Anurag anything 🙄