Originally posted by: pallawi1803
even I spammed him again today...pichhle wale to Dekh liye..ab promo bhi de do khwaja..
Busy hoga shayad ...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
even I spammed him again today...pichhle wale to Dekh liye..ab promo bhi de do khwaja..
Busy hoga shayad ...
Originally posted by: Cute_Virgo
But I’m not🤐
They are the villains of the show and that is why they all got second chances.🤐
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
In that case, I can skip this week and come back if and when the show about AnuPre shows AnuPre .😆
Haha, that was possible only if office track was executed well, now that it's scrapped it's gonna be pre vs komo bb drama and Anurag's objectification in centre stage
she missed some slaps I guess🙄Originally posted by: grace4317
Pre slapped NB. Pre slapped Ronit. Pre gets to slap Komo. OK....i am fine.🤐
but the way anurag is distancing himself from kom I think we will have some small mercies..n next tym he might blast at Sona as well...Originally posted by: ifmember
Haha, that was possible only if office track was executed well, now that it's scrapped it's gonna be pre vs komo bb drama and Anurag's objectification in centre stage
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
but the way anurag is distancing himself from kom I think we will have some small mercies..n next tym he might blast at Sona as well...
I’m waiting for it
Originally posted by: ifmember
Haha, that was possible only if office track was executed well, now that it's scrapped it's gonna be pre vs komo bb drama and Anurag's objectification in centre stage
I was crying about this last week😂😂
But from episodes I don't think Anurag will get sidelined like I feared I feel after Parth's return they may go for parallel tracks as now it will all about Anurag getting his memory back with Prerna trying to figure out.
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
she missed some slaps I guess🙄
Yes...yes....i wanted her to slap Vikrant so that he too would have got second entry in the show. 😔
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
but the way anurag is distancing himself from kom I think we will have some small mercies..n next tym he might blast at Sona as well...
He should really 🙏
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I was crying about this last week😂😂
But from episodes I don't think Anurag will get sidelined like I feared I feel after Parth's return they may go for parallel tracks as now it will all about Anurag getting his memory back with Prerna trying to figure out.
All of this is just to accommodate his time off?