Yeah I did. 😃
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah I did. 😃
When RB was here I used to come at 6:00 am. Sometimes even earlier. 😆Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
Subah subah aap ki dardhan. Very surprised
Part two added
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
When RB was here I used to come at 6:00 am. Sometimes even earlier. 😆
That was Rishabh Bajaj and KSG ka magnetic pull and hum kheenche chale aate the!!! ❤️
Actually.That was Rishabh Bajaj and KSG ka magnetic pull and hum kheenche chale aate the!!! ❤️
Partner🤗❤️
#SuperExclusive
#OnlineTrp
SEMAINE 47
TOP 20 DES SPECTACLES
@GossipsTv
1. # BiggBoss13 33.3
2. # ChottiSarrdarni 32.5
3. # YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 31.0
4. # YehRishteyHaiPyaarKe 29.2
5. # YHM 28.7
6. # BepanahPyaarr 27.0
7. # KasautiiZindgiiKay 25.8
8. # TMKOC 23.3
9. # TheKapilSharmaShow 26.6
10. # KBC11 22.4
Originally posted by: Kira_James
#SuperExclusive
#OnlineTrp
SEMAINE 47
TOP 20 DES SPECTACLES
@GossipsTv
1. # BiggBoss13 33.3
2. # ChottiSarrdarni 32.5
3. # YehRishtaKyaKehlataHai 31.0
4. # YehRishteyHaiPyaarKe 29.2
5. # YHM 28.7
6. # BepanahPyaarr 27.0
7. # KasautiiZindgiiKay 25.8
8. # TMKOC 23.3
9. # TheKapilSharmaShow 26.6
10. # KBC11 22.4
👍🏼
Seekha ya nahin
Will check both parts in sometime.