

Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica


@anam...who is that girl?she looks pretty and has gorgeous dimples❤️and mru owns a iphone 11🤮i am not a iphone fan thus this reaction🤣
mru is glowing and looking gorgeous...❤
@anam...who is that girl?she looks pretty and has gorgeous dimples❤️and mru owns a iphone 11🤮i am not a iphone fan thus this reaction🤣
mru is glowing and looking gorgeous...❤
That’s Riya, she played Mrunal’s sister in Love Soniya.
Ya that’s an iPhone 11 Pro. Surprising that Mrunal got herself an iPhone since I remember she once said she prefers Android more. She last had an iPhone during KKB. I am an iPhone fan so I know what phones my favourites have 😛
Why don’t you like the iPhone, Leela?

it seems like he is hinting something...i guess the show is under scanner🤔
@anam...oh my god mru is on fire🤣🔥our typical BB 'u better pack and meet her soon...she is starving'🤣it seems like they are meeting❤arju is going to meet fire🔥
and guys thats a tone and order like a wife🤣
That’s Riya, she played Mrunal’s sister in Love Soniya.
Ya that’s an iPhone 11 Pro. Surprising that Mrunal got herself an iPhone since I remember she once said she prefers Android more. She last had an iPhone during KKB. I am an iPhone fan so I know what phones my favourites have 😛
Why don’t you like the iPhone, Leela?
i don't understand how to use and its not friendly for me🙂

I like that Mrunal takes time out for the people she cares about and was close to during the time she was doing television.