Bollywood CC #25 (DT Note pg. 145)- Page 43

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

84.8k

Users

50

Likes

852

Frequent Posters

Billi_Bangalan thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: zoinks


Kayamchuran ka bhi.

churan kaa to jethalal ne monopoly kar liya hai 😆

QUFVQAA37DVH6Y4T thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Billi_Bangalan

churan kaa to jethalal ne monopoly kar liya hai 😆

Mujhe toh Tarak Mehta lagta hai churan ka global brand ambassador.

Waise, did you watch Ranveer's new Manyavar ad on TV? Why was he talking like Jitesh Pillai cum Saroj Khan?

HQC677B7L7GEB5PE thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Watched Chichore on tv, loved it, beautiful film and Tahir Raj Bhasin ❤️

Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 Thumbnail + 9

Comedy Crew

Posted: 6 years ago

I watched chhichhore again today on TV.Very nice movie

Raijeera thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail

Millenium Squad

Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Lazybird_Silpa

I watched chhichhore again today on TV.Very nice movie

Me toooooo❤️

QUFVQAA37DVH6Y4T thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: WildestDreams · 1 years ago

• BWF CC #1 Back To Origin • (DT Note pg 31)

“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 21 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Briaahna · 2 months ago

Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".