Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Sabse bada kaam - Frozen 2 dekhna hai!😳
Hoping it's good, am a bit tensed to see sequels.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Sabse bada kaam - Frozen 2 dekhna hai!😳
Hoping it's good, am a bit tensed to see sequels.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I have to watch episodes of this week, learn and practice PS, make a VM and do edits. And yes praise Nawaab sahab.
Bohot kaam hai🤣
Great! Karo sab!!
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Enjoy and party, it's a treat. Did you see the VM I shared?!
Just PMed you back.
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Hoping it's good, am a bit tensed to see sequels.
Well I've heard huge praises for the film. I'm defo going.
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Great! Karo sab!!
On it absolutely. After catching up on sleep ofcourse
Yes, see movie then. Plus, yes on sleep! Rest is main.
Kya hua?😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Kya hua?😆

