Octo 🤗🤗
Just saw how much you've missed me 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Octo 🤗🤗
Just saw how much you've missed me 🤗
I thought you ignored it all😭
🤗
Why will I ignore sweetheart!🤗
Love you <3
Y'all are so sweet!
Kal karoon please? Mujhe bhi dhoondhna padega abhi.
Zombie jaisi halat ho gayi hai.
Sleep deprived for more than one week now
I'm like

jyada mehnat nhi krni pdegi😆just type Aditi -" one who shouldn't be named" iv on YouTube ...pick anyone .. because I myself haven't watched many so can't say about particular one but do watch co star story😆
Originally posted by: purepunjabi
jyada mehnat nhi krni pdegi😆just type Aditi -" one who shouldn't be named" iv on YouTube ...pick anyone .. because I myself haven't watched many so can't say about particular one but do watch co star story😆
Exactly Maine toh randomly ek dekha aur mujhe samajh aagaya🤔
😆😆😆😆. Plz get some sleep mahi. I don't want you to be like this while writing your exam 😉Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Zombie jaisi halat ho gayi hai.
Sleep deprived for more than one week now
I'm like
Originally posted by: purepunjabi
😆😆😆😆. Plz get some sleep mahi. I don't want you to be like this while writing your exam 😉
Exams over!!!!!