https://www.instagram.com/p/B5IcLVkgEd_/?igshid=782h3kklkb44
I wish Urvashi would get rid of her bangs. She looked so much better with her previous hairstyle.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5IcLVkgEd_/?igshid=782h3kklkb44
I wish Urvashi would get rid of her bangs. She looked so much better with her previous hairstyle.
Is cookie a Malpua 😆
Say goodbye, angels. Victoria's Secret announced today that it is officially canceling its annual fashion show because it is no longer "the right fit." https://t.co/CBvA54TB9i">https://t.co/CBvA54TB9i https://t.co/9hVgUkTXbM">pic.twitter.com/9hVgUkTXbM
Somebody got his payment 😆
https://twitter.com/kamaalrkhan/status/1197749361540812800?s=20
Viral ko paisa mil gaya abhi bhi flop ko WOM movie kehne ke liye.
Aaj kal toh 15 crore kamake bhi log khud ki movie ko hit kehte hai.
Abhi tak ek bhi bande ko Saand ki Aankh ke baare mein baat karte nahin dekha, lekin lead heroine ke claim hai uski film hit hai.
Bechare ka baal kharab kar raha tha...
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5KKlmog4iD/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
This is the best thing i have ever seen.
My KayBeauty lip crayons delivered today... just a waste of money. If anybody is planning to get them..don't. The lip crayons the worst things ever. No staying power. Fades away within hours. The formula isnt great either. The maestrobe less said the better. Even the Masaba line is better than this. Just bad.
If you have to buy something,go for the ink artist gel kajal. Really pigmented and really good!
Western twitter jaise viral hua hai yeh wala...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...
2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...
...
Nah nothing about Bollywood here , nothing When you have true citizens like this what else one needs A true gem I would like to share this video...
1.4k