Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: lankan121
Lol r u guys 🤬 Kidding me I really thought ancy took it in wrong way.
Iyoo thava neenga terror aagi daadheenga ..
Lol u guys keep on waking up terror thava !!!
ok ok thava now i understood..no issues at all..we have got it clarified na..come on ..no cry emoji..ok..👍🏼Originally posted by: lankan121
Yaar just like yesterday I finished watching joker I gave my 2 cent review today also I just finished watching naama veetu pillai gave my review..it wasn't anything personal...and when I came active on forum today many pages has already passed so I just followed up on last page and answered the question and gave my review on the film. Didnt expect u to misjudge me like this ancy 😭. Lol I think u already know If I want to post a reply on ur post I will directly do it i dont need to do it indirectly not my style.
🤣🤣🤣 where is ancy ur twin tell her im looking for her now only....
Thread over
Pls shift here buddies
ok ok thava now i understood..no issues at all..we have got it clarified na..come on ..no cry emoji..ok..👍🏼
Iyo ji neenga enna vachu seyiyrangal ella serious a kekirangal ..
Originally posted by: lankan121
🤣🤣🤣 where is ancy ur twin tell her im looking for her now only....

nanbendaawww...paartheengala en nanbana..Originally posted by: lankan121
I cant lol shes a friend.
Thava dont listen to kala n sharath ..they r targettng u now..
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842