Hey BG ..watsup?🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Hey BG ..watsup?🤗
Happy birthday Tufaani🥳
Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-
Hey BG ..watsup?🤗
Planning my weekend NY trip and party 😆
So dream dance or real dance we are getting?
Originally posted by: Jenny2016
Bday one is different. This one is kichen champion, pooh bday and kathmandu...how boring it is to travel on his own...i hope his friends joins him in pokhra for paragliding he was saying....
Jenny his love for red continues 😆 I just want to steal his Avengers jacket others he can keep 🤣
So dream dance coming today.
Hello all
Congrats BG for promotion!! 🤗
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5F6EsGBDPY/?igshid=16mgim0o9z5f0
I noticed now ..... Pre addressed him as Anu ...❤️ when Anurag called her ...❤️
congrats BG .... Keep Dazzling ..
I love this Dazzle wala Color ...
Congrats BG for promotion!! 🤗
Wow colour change 😆 thank you 🤗
Originally posted by: DHBA6753QQY2TPIO
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5F6EsGBDPY/?igshid=16mgim0o9z5f0
I noticed now ..... Pre addressed him as Anu ...❤️ when Anurag called her ...❤️
congrats BG .... Keep Dazzling ..I love this Dazzle wala Color ...
Awww, that's so cute, i love it when she calls him Anu , i noticed after you told ❤️
The last time when she left the house, she said take care of my Anu to anupam
Before that it was talli Pre 😆 and pre during humiliation episode
Originally posted by: MLNG6BSVCOD4DEGR
https://www.instagram.com/p/B5F6EsGBDPY/?igshid=16mgim0o9z5f0
I noticed now ..... Pre addressed him as Anu ...❤️ when Anurag called her ...❤️
congrats BG .... Keep Dazzling ..I love this Dazzle wala Color ...
Thank you RS even i like this colour 😆