Mission PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Mission PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Mission PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE!
The annoying thing is that where I thought he won’t be coming till 2020, I was just waiting. Now there’s buzz of him coming much sooner, it’s getting hard!!
Exactly! This track had potential.Originally posted by: ShivSaan
They could have done so much after this to develop Prerish but all they did was...🤢
The VM is beautiful..❤️
Indeed. The buzz indicates he may return sooner than expected. Even the show is moving at jet speed for a dragfest.The annoying thing is that where I thought he won’t be coming till 2020, I was just waiting. Now there’s buzz of him coming much sooner, it’s getting hard!!
muse ji. Aur koi nahi. Woh aur toh sahi 😒Originally posted by: Wistfulness
What are you waiting for?
the only couple i shipped are on the replica of my dpMy last favorite shipped couple...
I want KSG as Bajaj only bas! Everything in the regular episodes look very rushed and Prerna questioning Sonalika’s Komolika connection is faster than apprehended. Seems, like a sooner than ever track is being planned.
It does imply that either Bajaj comes back or another Reunion happens.
muse ko bulao re 🤣neki aur pooch pooch...
Everyone's Muse is lying low. 😒Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
muse ji. Aur koi nahi. Woh aur toh sahi 😒