Oh what, you are from Maharashtra as well?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Oh what, you are from Maharashtra as well?
Madz if you're reading this, thanks for the PM SOOOO much!
Not watching it now cause I've shitload of work and I can't afford to get busy dreaming about Atharva/Vikram right now.
I'll be back next week. Hate to say this though.

Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Madz if you're reading this, thanks for the PM SOOOO much!
Not watching it now cause I've shitload of work and I can't afford to get busy dreaming about Atharva/Vikram right now.
I'll be back next week. Hat
e to say this though.
Mahi, you are welcome!
Sure and wise choice. See it next week when you're free.
Focus on work, and good luck with it.
Sure, take your time.
I guess we teased her a bit more than what she could take! 🙂
Hence this dry spell on her front...
But I am almost certain uske pet main dard ho Raha hoga about not being able to talk about the A-Man.
Aiyyyoooo nahi nahi.😆
I can never feel offended by you guys here. Y'all are too sweet for that!
Phir Harshu aur Octo toh mere jigar ke tukde hain ❤️
Originally posted by: Madhura..
Mahi, you are welcome!
Sure and wise choice. See it next week when you're free.
Focus on work, and good luck with it.
Sure, take your time.
🤗
Will miss you all and Aman
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Aiyyyoooo nahi nahi.😆
I can never feel offended by you guys here. Y'all are too sweet for that!
Phir Harshu aur Octo toh mere jigar ke tukde hain ❤️
Ek dil hai,
Ek jaan hai,
Dono tujhpe kurbaan hai!
❤️
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Aiyyyoooo nahi nahi.😆
I can never feel offended by you guys here. Y'all are too sweet for that!
Phir Harshu aur Octo toh mere jigar ke tukde hain ❤️
Awwie! 🤗
I knew you wouldn't mind us teasing😳
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Aiyyyoooo nahi nahi.😆
I can never feel offended by you guys here. Y'all are too sweet for that!
Phir Harshu aur Octo toh mere jigar ke tukde hain ❤️
❤️
Parveen is getting soooo annoying.