Originally posted by: scarlett22
Karan's expression in the picture.❤️
I love trio's expressions actually .. everyone's eyes are closed , they were busy to feel the moments together as family .. just awesome n blissful to watch ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Karan's expression in the picture.❤️
I love trio's expressions actually .. everyone's eyes are closed , they were busy to feel the moments together as family .. just awesome n blissful to watch ❤️
Thankyou Pavan Da but Wait krte hai exact lines jaane ke liyee...
Sure even I'm curious to know the whole dialogues of prerna for RB in this scene
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I don't remember exact lines but
Aapne jo meri maa ki liye kiya
Ab main aapse nafrat bhi nahin Kar paaungi.
Mein aapse kabhi bhi nafrat nahi kar paungi is what I remember
❤️❤️😍😍😍😍😘😘😘 Is this new?

Main Aapse Nafrat Karti thi. Lekin Ab...
Main Aapse Nafrat nhi kar paungi...❤️❤️
Why does this happen? Whenever I visit the forum, no one is here. No problem.. good bye...
Hello dear. I'm thereOriginally posted by: sparkling_gems
Why does this happen? Whenever I visit the forum, no one is here. No problem.. good bye...
Hello dear. I'm there
hello mahi wazzup??
Main Aapse Nafrat Karti thi. Lekin Ab...
Main Aapse Nafrat nhi kar paungi...❤️❤️
Beautiful Mahi.... ❤