Ab bas bhi karo yeh copy paste🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ab bas bhi karo yeh copy paste🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Use [img]https://i.imgur.com/MEEaj4S_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium[/img]
Change img into IMG in [ ---- ]
thank u for link ankie...🤗
Hey there everyone!🤗Sorry to butt in but I made these randomly😃
Animated
Without Text
Animated
awwwww Leenu darling it is amazing ...tumne toh kayai palat dia ..awww
Remove everything after that .jpg extension.thank u for link ankie...🤗
Just read the WU...track is moving at much faster pace than required.
Happy anniversary uncle aunty .. ankie paucha dena mere wish
and take care of them always
kahi iyea kzk ke taraf toh nei tha ?
[IMG]https://i.imgur.com/MEEaj4S_d.jpg[/IMG]thank u shurti...will make sure do not break at rules .... 🙏🙏
Use this as siggy
Freaking gorgeous!Hey there everyone!🤗Sorry to butt in but I made these randomly😃
Animated
Without Text
Animated
I love the snow effect. I guess that's what it's called. 😆
And I need to control my sarcasm. It just makes me want to do it more...but I won’t 🤡
🤣🤣 You just became a Goldie