Ishra ss-mohabbat se jyada mohabbat hai tumse,pt 28 updt on 146 on 21/ - Page 27

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 4 years ago

Caught up on all the parts I missed. Please update in a day or two. Thank you. 

Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Beautiful update

Raman is guilty for hurting ishita

UPdate soon

-RKB- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hey...at least 100 parts toh hone hi chahiye iss story ke Di...hope yhm ending ke baad bhi you won't stop writing on ishra

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice updt

Totally loved it so much

Shagun is disgusting. Raman hurts ishu with his words. Love the scene where raman covers ishu with his coat. Their parents are happy seeing them together. 

Thanx for the pm

Continue soon

ChanChanMan thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

I thought you'd updated. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 9

Raman went to his house while her parent was just looking at him.he was sober and they really liked his gesture of helping Ishita and also feeling sorry for something,may be for hurting Ishita.

Toshiji -hum bhi chalte hai,it's really late.she said folding her hand.

Mr bhalla too folded his hand and they left.mr and Mrs Iyer look at each other and appa said-i think humne Raman ko galat samjha ,he is not that bad.may be he is a drunkard but shayad Dil ka bura naa ho .uske circumstances ne usse aisa bana diya ho.

Amma-may be,but he said sorry .usne jarur ishu ko hurt Kiya hoga .

Appa-hurt toh bahut logon ne Kiya hai,but sorry kisi be nahi kaha .he is different.he is feeling guilty for hurting our ishu.shayad yeh ek faisla hamari beti ki zindagi mein khushiyan le aayen.

Amma-i don't know Kya sahi hai Kya galat.bas itna jaanti hoon ki mujhe aisa koi chahiye Meri beti ke liye joh uss par taras naa khaaye.usse disable naa samjhe.

Appa-lets go and sleep.may be a new dawn is about to come.he said and both went to sleep.

In bhalla house,

Toshiji went to Raman and asked-kya Kiya tune Ishita ke saath.why she was sitting on terrace.itni raat ko akele and why u said sorry.

Raman-i didn't want to hurt her ,maa.actually kabhi kisi ko apni baat ka itna bura lagte hue nahi dekha .I mean ,I agree I was rude with her,but the way she was crying ,lag raha tha jaise kisi ajnabi ne nahi,uske kisi bahut kareebi ne usse takleef pahunchayi hai.i never felt so bad seeing someone crying.woh aise phut phut Kar ro rahi thi,I felt too bad.he was saying when toshiji asked-tune kaha Kya??

Raman look down and said-ghar she is infertile.she is so much interested in ruhi just because she can't be a mother.

Toshiji got up and said-yeh tune bahut galat Kiya ,puttar.

Raman held her hand and said-suno naa maa,I am really sorry.

Toshiji-woh bahut achchi ladki hai ,puttar.tu nahi jaanta ruhi ki kitna pyaar karti hai.ho sakta hai reason wahin ho joh tune kaha ,but u can't hurt her like this.tu nahi jaanta ,how much she is into ruhi.usse kabhi rone bhi nahi deti ,always took care of her.kabhi kabhi toh apna kaam bhi chod deti thi ruhi ke liye.

Raman-wahin toh main janna chahta hoon,woh kyun aisa kar rahi hai.aakhir koi toh reason hoga that she is so much into ruhi.u know she denied the money shagun was offering her.it means usse paise nahi chahiye,may be something else.

Toshiji-aur Kya chahegi puttar.hamare Ghar mein toh khushiyan bhi nahi hai jisse woh cheen sake.tu maan jaa usse Shaadi karne ke liye,hume ruhi aur ruhi ko ek bahut achchi maa mil jayegi.she said and went out of the room leaving Raman thinking.

Raman sat down to have few drinks but couldn't had,all he could think was ishita.the way she deal with shagun,the way she answered her,the way she cuddled in his arms and the way ruhi cuddled in her ,he was thinking all that and finally slept without drinking.

Next morning,Ishita got up at her usual time .she was thinking how she came back when Amma came and said-raman brought u here.

Ishita-raman??

Amma-yes,he brought u from terrace.why u went there ,why u slept there aur Raman ne Kya kaha tha tujhse jiski maafi maang raha tha woh.

Ishita-raman maafi maang rahe the??

Amma nodded and she couldn't help but smile.

Amma-tell me,Kya hua tha Kal.

Ishita-kuch nahi Amma,kuch misunderstanding ho gayi thi.actually shagun aayi thi milne.she want me to give statement in her favour aur uske liye 25 lakhs dene ko ready thi.

Amma-aiyyoo,such a big amount.but for what ??

Ishita-raman ko harane ke liye,unhe hurt karne ke liye.but main yeh kabhi hone nahi dungi.she said making Amma look at her.

Ishita-i mean main ruhi ko kahin jaane nahi dungi.jab ruhi me mujhe apni maa chun liya hai ,toh main hi banaungi uski maa.

Amma-u mean to say,u r ready to marry Raman.

Ishita look at her mother,though she was ready but she don't want her mother to know the same ,so she said-abhi decide nahi Kiya hai ,but ruhi ko uski maa ke paas jaane se rokne ke liye main kuch bhi kar sakti hoon.she is a disgusting lady.she was saying when she got a phone.

Ishita picked it and said-i am coming,aap labour room ready kariye.she said and hung the call.then she look at her mother and said-amma,had to rush.ek emergency hai .she said and rush to the washroom.

After fifteen minutes,she was rushing out when she collided into someone.she held her head and said without looking at the person-sorry,I was in rush.really sorry.she said and almost ran downstairs.

Raman was just looking at her and wondering where she is going hurriedly when he saw her chain on his shirt,which got stuck in his shirt's button .he took it in his hand and saw ishra was written on it.

Raman-ishra, what does it mean,kisi ka naam hai kya.bada ajeeb naam hai.jaa Kar de deta hoon,sorry bhi keh dunga.he thought and went downstairs.

He went to her and saw her hitting on her car's tyre.

Ishita-what the hell,kisne puncture Kar diya meri car ko.shit,how I am suppose to go.murugan please help.she was talking to himself when Raman said-u need some help.

Ishita look at him and said-no thanks.saying so she start looking for cab.

Ishita-saare ola wale mar gaye hai Kya,it's urgent.bloody hell.

Seeing her so worried Raman asked-main kahin drop kar doon aapko??

Ishita thought for a while and said -lifeline hospital.

Raman showed him his car and she stood for a while.she was expecting his old bike but now he owns a merc.she smiled at his success which didn't go unnoticed by Raman and he wondered why she is smiling.

Raman-may be Merc mein baithne ke liye khush ho.he thought and settled on the wheel.he start driving while Ishita remembered how Raman always helped her in crisis.

Flashback

Ishita-haan Amma,just going to eat.i am literally famished.teen surgery ki Maine ,back to back and will do another in next half an hour.have to rush to eat something before it get started.she was talking in the lift going to hospital's canteen when the lift stopped suddenly.

Ishita-shit,what the hell.yeh Kya ho gaya .hello ,somebody here.please help.she was shouting but noone was listening.

Slowly time start passing ,Ishita was continuously shouting for help .

Ishita-open it dammit,I have to go.have only few minutes left for next operation.amma,I won't be able to eat anything.how I am going to survive.she was talking to herself when she heard,if u want u can have this.

Ishita look at the person and saw Raman standing there offering her his tiffin.

Raman-aap kha lo,aapko operation karne jaana hai naa.

Ishita-no no,I am ok.but thanks for ur concern.

Raman-no please,I insist.agar doctor healthy nahi rahenge toh woh pateint ki jaan kaise bachayenge.please have it.

Ishita-r u sure??

Raman nodded in yes and she took the lunch box.

Ishita opened it and saw few chapatis with spinach.chapatis were disfigured and slightly burnt also.

Raman-woh actually my wife needs more iron ,so I made this.i hope u can adjust.thodi jali hai.

Ishita-its more then enough,thank u.she said taking the chapati rolling the cooked spinach into it.she was eating when the lift got open.she scolded the liftman for his carelessness and went while Raman went towards shagun's room.ishita was looking at him again and again smiling.

After five minutes,she was going to OT when she saw shagun eating food from canteen and saying-thank God,aaj tum apne haath se kuch nahi bana Kar laaye,u make yuck food.everything burnt.mere liye roz yahin se khaana manga liya Karo.

Raman-hamesha yahin rehna hai Kya,I have talked to ur doctor.u can go home.

Shagun-but I like here,yahan sab kitna achcha hai.

Raman look at the bill and said-but it's too costly also.

Shagun-still I like here,u want ur baby naa.cant u do this much for ur baby.main apne aur baby ke bhale ke liye hi soch rahi hoon.tum adjust karoge naa.she said to which Raman nodded helplessly.

Ishita look at them and felt bad for raman.she was just looking at him when nurse called her for operation.

Flashback end

Ishita look at Raman and thought-i always use to admire u from far ,raman.mujhe bura bhi lagta tha aapke liye but I could never help u.hamesha sochti thi ki shagun kitni lucky hai,aap sab karte ho uske liye but she never admired ur efforts .kaash main aapko bata paati Raman,ki kitna pyaar Kiya hai aapse,kitna pyaar karti hoon.she was thinking and her hand went to her pendant.

Ishita-meri chain,Meri chain Kahan chali gayi .she said and start searching when Raman give it to her and said-i came to give this only.

Ishita took the chain and kissed the pendant lovingly .

Raman-if u don't mind,can I ask yeh ishra kaun hai.koi bahut kareebi hai Kya aapka??

Ishita got conscious and said-sorry ,i do mind .do ask such personal questions .she said looking out and then said-u can drop me here,my hospital is near by.i will go.she said and Raman stopped the car.

Ishita came out and said-thank u Ra,Mr bhalla,for ur help.saying so she walked away taking her belongings while Raman was just looking at her.

That's all for now,enjoy .

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Superb update

Thanks for the pm

Update next part soon

aymin thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Awesome fab fantastic chap

Too good wow ishu is ready for marriage