Any given day or any issue, Asim is way more reasonable than SS.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Any given day or any issue, Asim is way more reasonable than SS.
Sana ka future bright hai after BB ,films show kafi milege ise
😈

Saw the both promos, looks like Asim will be angry over that duties issues wala jhagda and it will escalate during that task!
All guys loves Roti but they do conpromise except Sid 😂 Saw in one clip that asim have sacrificed his roti for sid n settling for rice!
In promo, Asim was logically trying to reason with Rashmi and she was actually listening and there were trying to work out Roti issue! Sid shld hv let them continue instead of barging in, pushing Asim and arguing Rashmi 🙄
PS: Asim's small small goodness like him saying he will do dishes(toote haath se kaise karega🤔) and telling Rashmi that he will knead dough and make pedas are making me tilt towards him with super speed 😂 I might break my resolve to pick fav from finalist and become full fledge fan of Asim from now on🤣
Saw the both promos, looks like Asim will be angry over that duties issues wala jhagda and it will escalate during that task!
All guys loves Roti but they do conpromise except Sid 😂 Saw in one clip that asim have sacrificed his roti for sid n settling for rice!
In promo, Asim was logically trying to reason with Rashmi and she was actually listening and there were trying to work out Roti issue! Sid shld hv let them continue instead of barging in, pushing Asim and arguing Rashmi 🙄
PS: Asim's small small goodness like him saying he will do dishes(toote haath se kaise karega🤔) and telling Rashmi that he will knead dough and make pedas are making me tilt towards him with super speed 😂 I might break my resolve to pick fav from finalist and become full fledge fan of Asim from now on🤣
Haha. Wrong time to Become Asim fan vaise, abhi now he’s the official villain. Weekend bashing bhi hogi. But I support him and I’m ready for it. Haha
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Haha. Wrong time to Become Asim fan vaise, abhi now he’s the official villain. Weekend bashing bhi hogi. But I support him and I’m ready for it. Haha
Asim be like - main hoon don 😈🤣
I m proud of him he has come a long way for himself
Originally posted by: Chotimotipsycho
Haha. Wrong time to Become Asim fan vaise, abhi now he’s the official villain. Weekend bashing bhi hogi. But I support him and I’m ready for it. Haha
No issues! Salman kaunsa praise karta hai usey😂 he praised him just last wkv......bar bar thodi karega😂
Last season I survived KV getting insulted each week🤣 I guess that insults only made me root for him😂
Originally posted by: ..WitchGrave..
Asim be like - main hoon don 😈🤣
I m proud of him he has come a long way for himself
Agreed. Villain or not, if he reaches top 5 or top 3 or top 2- it’s much more bigger for him than anyone else in the show. I’m very happy for him because he’s made a place for him.
A known enemy is way better than Fake and ungrateful friend.
Whatever happend between these two, sid never went outisde their group. Even when he talked ant Asim it was within his friends .
And Asim chose to go to Paras of all people and say nasty things👎🏼Th same paras who bullied you so much in starting
This man saved u from nomination. In TTF he was willing to make winner. Aarti saved you instead of him. This Asim wanted to not participate in toy task of girls.
What has Asim done for him if I now keep the game context in mind? Nothing. Nothing at all. Ab jab kaam nikal gaya and Salman se praises mil gaya, so he decides zaroorat nahi hai. Ab sid ki har baat galat lag rahi hai.
Good sid for finally speaking up abt paras issue. He needs to be exposed .