Originally posted by: Suparna13
again... You cut your here...
Maine bhi cut ki thi October ko ab... Shoulder se niche hai...😆
Mine will grow soon then we will have same length. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Suparna13
again... You cut your here...
Maine bhi cut ki thi October ko ab... Shoulder se niche hai...😆
Mine will grow soon then we will have same length. 😆
Originally posted by: Mayashika
I love you. 😳 I love you much. I feel like crying🤗
I really wanted to grow my hair and decided to but then, ek din achanak se I went and cut my hair short. It was very spontaneous. 😆 Although my mum likes my hair short, she did scold when I came home for my impulsiveness 😆
Twinnie! You so impulsive🤣
I thought you must be growing it this time😆
ohkay! Mera mid shoulder tak growth fast fast hota hai... Phir to growth ke liye jaise tapasya karna pade...🤣Originally posted by: Mayashika
Mine will grow soon then we will have same length. 😆
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Mine will grow soon then we will have same length. 😆
🥺
Mine will not be of your length🥺
tere hair length kitna hai bata....
@Twinnie: I know I tend to be sometimes 😆 Usually after I cut my hair, I wish it was long and when it's long, I wish it was short. This is something I seriously need to deal with.
@Suparna: this is the same case with my sister and nowadays, she's having excessive hairfall so I need to hear all those. 😆
🌚🤔 kya hai...
Length of your hair batao, like Suparna said. 😆