Belan mal le n get well soon🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Belan mal le n get well soon🤗
Originally posted by: ishra_bestluv
I think media is banned from set.
Which is good and might help the trp. They were literally showing everything in segments.
They r such extremists😆
Now I miss our gossips here😆
Media ban I like, but they shouldn't stop leaking the spoiler pics at least. I m so excited to see ronakshi out of those orange peels n how gorgeous they look as married humans😳
They r such extremists😆
Now I miss our gossips here😆
Media ban I like, but they shouldn't stop leaking the spoiler pics at least. I m so excited to see ronakshi out of those orange peels n how gorgeous they look as married humans😳
Yup.. Even I wanna see.. Them in some cute pics/romantic pics ... Meri aage ki story bhi badh jaayegi.. Inspiration milne se 😂😂🤣🤣
Bingo main toh kitne dresses imagine kar chuki hu ab tak.. Itne dino se santra dikha k akhon mein power dedi ab ek pic tak nehi diya pura weekend chala gayaThey r such extremists😆
Now I miss our gossips here😆
Media ban I like, but they shouldn't stop leaking the spoiler pics at least. I m so excited to see ronakshi out of those orange peels n how gorgeous they look as married humans😳
Teri wish puri hogi Sippu😆https://twitter.com/GossipsTv/status/1196062150457823233?s=19
Omg😲😲😲😲😲😲
Looks like a failed attempt on our way.
Sippu can't wait sala. Even aft all these he is still planning 🤣
But honestly ab toh mujhe bhi nehi chahiye kuch.. Simple cuddling scolding comforting is enough for me now after that fiasco. The fact that they will be together from now on is itself so good to imagine even❤️
They r such extremists😆
Now I miss our gossips here😆
Media ban I like, but they shouldn't stop leaking the spoiler pics at least. I m so excited to see ronakshi out of those orange peels n how gorgeous they look as married humans😳
Oh well I agree❤️❤️
Can’t wait to see them post marriage ☺️
Hi everyone Good morning
Hi twinkle Mandy .. Any. Ara Darcy.. Upasana Vandy Sandy .. and whoever is lurking here ..
I hope we have no onslaught of segments and spoilers today ..that will help with TRP
I don't know how this works but there are other hashtags with more tweets, but how is ours at 1, can it be that other hashtags might be old news (existing for a while) hence more tweets?
Arre waah .. thanks a lot twinkle and good morning