Ok ok guys I was just kidding😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Ok ok guys I was just kidding😳
Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti
Ok ok guys I was just kidding😳
😳 that means we'll be getting an update soon
Yaaaaayyyyyyyyy 😃
Then plzzz update fast🤗
No no, I am not updating soon enough, but not for the reason I stated before😂
I am trying to post asap but not getting time to write
Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti
No no, I am not updating soon enough, but not for the reason I stated before😂
I am trying to post asap but not getting time to write
😭
Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti
Okay guys, looking at the number of comments for this chapter I have decided not to update chapters anytime soon.😅
Bear with me...🙂
STUTIIIIIIII........ don’t you dare GIRL.......
I’m not well that’s why I haven’t made a post.....but I’ve LIKEd it..... will comment on chapter soon....
And PLEASE update... Stuti❤️🤗
hey hey , plz plz post the next one....plzzzzzzzzzz
I am going through writer's block phase😒
i think review of any good old episode might help you. But remember you are one amazing writer.Originally posted by: Shinning_Stuti
I am going through writer's block phase😒
Oh no please read the chapter 25 beautifully written . I always read ur iconic writing to come to good mood . Please update
Prologue: How it happens when both the hearts fall for each other madly without knowing each other? He is the emperor of the great Mughal...
Hemakeerti OSes - Compiled PBD INDEX Prologue Chapter 1 Chapter 2 Chapter 3 Chapter 4 Chapter 5 Chapter 6 Chapter 7 Chapter 8 Chapter 9 Chapter...
914