My favourite one are already posted but more are there which I love:
When DKK was DK
For garbage specially
❤️
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
My favourite one are already posted but more are there which I love:
When DKK was DK
For garbage specially
❤️
Originally posted by: GrumpyTheCat
The first song I choreographed in school. So many memories.
Falguni’s Songs and voice has innocence and sweetness. Love most of her songs from them.
All these songs ❤️ . Miss the era and the music.
That's really cool that you choreographed this school. I miss that era too . Back then there was actual variety of songs . T-Series ruined it .
In childhood I believed falguni pathak video was a guy and the singer falguni pathak was different 😵
How can I unsee or unheard this 🤢
Kahaan Falguni Pathak ki sweet voice/singing and kahaan ye Neha Kakkar ki harsh constipated screeching wali singing 😳
Originally posted by: Nishita123
How can I unsee or unheard this 🤢
Kahaan Falguni Pathak ki sweet voice/singing and kahaan ye Neha Kakkar ki harsh constipated screeching wali singing 😳
Neha kakkar sings really bad. Her sister Sonu kakkar sings 100times better.
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
hey Faizu wohi hai naa Tik Tok superstar, jisko logo ne jaam ke dhoya tha🤣
Kyu shots tha????
you were the only person I hoped would have similar view on this one, tum bhi normal nikli.
Da fuq is this. I am one of the abnormal ones that prefers remixes over original but this was terrible even for me. Yikes
Ohh Someone please kidnap Bhushan Kumar & Neha Kakkar 🙄
https://youtu.be/VbTVR-RDVqc?si=EuiT9AeVatz-C2uv
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcxzzEQBq9y/?igsi=cmJpZ3VvMG9pNTU=
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcqZ4UBNKba/?igsi=eGo2c3duYXg0MWFw
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
https://youtu.be/EvPM5ioalrU?si=k8qeTOjgzGMIRbJn
1