Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I watched her in kaleerein, she just can't act . Only 3 expressions. Very bland. She should learn from Vikram that guy is amazing.
Ye dekho
https://www.instagram.com/p/B47FXA1hPnZ/?igshid=mzfihjyz9t3f
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank God EK didn't produce this
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Ye dekho
https://www.instagram.com/p/B47FXA1hPnZ/?igshid=mzfihjyz9t3f
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank God EK didn't produce this
No .... that’s wrong ...
Say.... thank god KYY was not on GEC ....😆
Shit.. 😂😂😂😂Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Ye dekho
https://www.instagram.com/p/B47FXA1hPnZ/?igshid=mzfihjyz9t3f
🤣🤣🤣🤣
Thank God EK didn't produce this
Jasmine bhasin is new nagin
What a downgrade this franchise has become from Mouni-Adaa to SJ-Anita to Nia-Jasmine.
Even though mouni isn't great actress she used to have that Indian mytho/fantasy character face. I don't see my mom following this season.
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Jasmine bhasin is new nagin
What a downgrade this franchise has become from Mouni-Adaa to SJ-Anita to Nia-Jasmine.
Even though mouni isn't great actress she used to have that Indian mytho/fantasy character face. I don't see my mom following this season.
Should we be sad or happy that Hina isn't the new Naagin 😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
Should we be sad or happy that Hina isn't the new Naagin 😆
Well I will be happy because my mom watches that show and I am spared from watching her as Nagin 😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Jasmine bhasin is new nagin
What a downgrade this franchise has become from Mouni-Adaa to SJ-Anita to Nia-Jasmine.
Even though mouni isn't great actress she used to have that Indian mytho/fantasy character face. I don't see my mom following this season.
There was this rumour that Jasmine’s dad provides funding for her shows ....I don’t see why would ekta even cast her.... naa acting talent naa popularity....
Adaa still remains superior.....😎
602