Originally posted by: intruderfast
Jis din agar wo hua tab baat karenge😆. This was to clearly ina fun way.
Yup even later asim was smiling when he was putting on that board and aarti was singing shehnai tune 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: intruderfast
Jis din agar wo hua tab baat karenge😆. This was to clearly ina fun way.
Yup even later asim was smiling when he was putting on that board and aarti was singing shehnai tune 🤣
Uss din bhi tum koi aur excuse doge
Asim bhi toh karta hai...after last weekend episode asim got very insecure of shukla's popularity...he started announcing all they discussed about arti sana secretly in the fight...did sid ever revealed anything asim said about arti or sana? No !
Clearly he broke his trust
So Sana was called a thali ka baingan and flip because she had the audacity to want to talk with everyone in the house and Sid is just playing his game when he wants to do the same with Mahira and Debo.
Sid ki game game,Sana ki game kuch nahin.
Sid is equally flip and a thali ka baingan.
P.S - I don't really think Sid is all these things, I just want to get back at all the Sid fans who labelled Sana as a traitor for going against the supreme deity of the show.
Mahira n Sid lol 😆
Looks good tho ..
okay I understand devo-sid r cute but plzz dont ignore aarti's love for shukla☺️
Originally posted by: dahibhalle
So Sana was called a thali ka baingan and flip because she had the audacity to want to talk with everyone in the house and Sid is just playing his game when he wants to do the same with Mahira and Debo.
Sid ki game game,Sana ki game kuch nahin.
Sid is equally flip and a thali ka baingan.
P.S - I don't really think Sid is all these things, I just want to get back at all the Sid fans who labelled Sana as a traitor for going against the supreme deity of the show.
Where was she called thali Ka baingan. In the wkw promo . I didn see it.
okay I understand devo-sid r cute but plzz dont ignore aarti's love for shukla☺️
Aaj bau jo doyega auske bad Arti ka overexpresive chehra dekhkar I m gonna die🤣
The Bhau and Vish fight looks forced to me 😆😆😆 It's like Bhau ko bola gaya tum hruday parivatan ghar pe kar sakte the, jis wajah se BB ka offer mila woh toh karo thoda.
Originally posted by: TheSmurfs
Where was she called thali Ka baingan. In the wkw promo . I didn see it.
I meant in social media.
Sana has been made the guilty party not only in the show but also in social media for leaving Sid as if they are in BB house to nibhao Janam Janam ka saath.