Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Nhi sab theek hai show kar rha hai
Phele ni tha...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 5th Oct 2026
Kanika you are loser
Originally posted by: Grey-licious
Nhi sab theek hai show kar rha hai
Phele ni tha...
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Then have something else. 🤔
I m on liquid diet today 😭
Originally posted by: Annu8193
I cant have mirchi food Nd hot food...😭
Daliya maybe?
Originally posted by: Annu8193
I m on liquid diet today 😭
Why
Have Ras Malai.Originally posted by: Annu8193
I m on liquid diet today 😭
Originally posted by: Annu8193
I m on liquid diet today 😭
Liquid khichadi if you know how to make it. 😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Have Ras Malai.
Vanilla ice cream is best
Originally posted by: IAdoreYou
Liquid khichadi if you know how to make it. 😆
Mummy nahi hai
Missing mummy bahar gayi hai
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Have Ras Malai.
I had mitha pan 😃