Pyaar toh hona hi tha. A Pranbir fanfiction.

MishtiNew thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Character Sketches:

Prachi Sood-(Mugdha Chapekar) A young bubbly girl. 1st female lead. 19 years. Just going to join a medical College. Lives with her elder brother, Viren Sood, a famous neurosurgeon and aunt, Sharda.

Ranbir Kohli( Krishna Kaul)- A handsome young man. 19 years. 1st male lead. Going to join the same college as Prachi. Lives with elder sister Nivedita Kohli and parents, Vikram and Pallavi.

Viren Sood(Kinshuk Mahajan)- Prince Charming of every girl's dream. But alas, he is hopelessly unromantic. The death of his parents changed him completely. Lives with Prachi and aunt Sharda.

Nivedita Kohli( Neha Sargam)- A young neurosurgeon. Assistant of Viren Sood. Romantic and sensitive by nature, has her own world of imagination. She and Viren often quarrel because their opinion usually differs in a particular topic. Loves her younger brother more than anything. 

Sahana and Aryan in their respective roles.

Rhea and Sanju are grey shaded. 

Now, let's see what Mumbai Medical College and Hospital has in store for them!!!! Stay tuned for their exciting journey, full of ups and downs. 

Do comment your opinion. If you want, I will continue writing. 🥱

Edited by MISTInew - 4 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtiNew thumbnail

Bhaiyaaaaaa! yelled the 19 year old.

Ab kya hua? Viren kept aside BD Chaurasia book and went to his sister's room.

Kya hua Prachi? Aur room ka yeh kya haal banaya hai tune? asked Viren, noticing the mess Prachi made in her room.

Clothes were scattered on the floor, basketball was on the bed, books were on the pillow...

Bhaiya, dekho na, mera woh black dress nhi mill rha hai. 

Viren facepalmed. Bhool gayi kya? Aaj subah hi toh dhulne diya that washing machine mein. Chhat par jake dekh!!!

Thank you Bhaiya. She hugged her elder brother and raced to the terrace.

Viren smiled. His sister is his world, his only reason to live in the world. He can do anything for his sister. He hid his pains deep in his heart just for Prachi. 

Ouch!!! Di!!! Ranbir yelled his pain when his elder sister twisted his ear. 😆

Nivedita and Ranbir had gone for shopping in a mall. Nivedita was busy selecting the shirts for her brother when he noticed him flirting with a girl who came for shopping.

Nivi dragged him to a corner and said, Agar tune yeh harkat phir se Kiya na, toh tera doctor banne ka Sapna Suru hone se pehle hi khatam!!!! 

Sorryyyyy Di. He said with puppy eyes.🤣

Chal dekh yeh shirt kaise hai.

She made him try 40 shirts and finalized 5 only.

Teh kya hai di! Aap  ladkiyon Ko itna time Kyun lagta hai shopping karne mein? Ranbir asked.

Nivi gave a smack on his head and said, Tujhe training de rhi hoon, taki Apne Biwi ke saath shopping karte samay tired na ho jaye tu. 😛

Ranbir frowned. After shopping, they went home...

Do reply your opinion and please give me some ideas. 

Edited by MISTInew - 4 years ago
startling86 thumbnail

Great start❤️ Please do continue . Waiting for next chapter 😊

MishtiNew thumbnail

Originally posted by: startling86

Great start❤️ Please do continue . Waiting for next chapter 😊

Will do soon. 

Actually I am busy attending a wedding and today is the sangeet ceremony and I am the main dancer in a song. So I am busy rehearsing with my dance partner.😛

Will update in a couple of days.