this man's lips ☺️Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Currently RB is busy painting and doing pottery in streets of Portugal.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4t08NyB59K/?igshid=kalxcc7egmly
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
this man's lips ☺️Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Currently RB is busy painting and doing pottery in streets of Portugal.
https://www.instagram.com/p/B4t08NyB59K/?igshid=kalxcc7egmly
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
prompt ki kya Zarurat aise hi likh.ja hospital Romance de i love reading hospital Romance
Okay then, sunday for sure!
Haiyee this was so sad.. https://www.instagram.com/p/B4mUgzCBSyu/?igshid=jupetffovd6c
kal pura din i have to wait. This is so wrong. 😡 which class do you read in dear.Originally posted by: A6WRXVPDJSD5XJ7M
Okay then, sunday for sure!
I wanted to discuss this promo here. I loved this one. Like really. The correct hype, the amazing swag and some absolutely fantastic vibes. Mr. Bajaj was the best thing that happened to KZK
https://www.instagram.com/p/BypkioCF_1N/?igshid=kgdc9217ye6e
Done.🤗 Do check.🤣Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
mahi pls edit your comments. All comments and queries related to the Episode should be asked at MF/EDT. Thank you.
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
she is trying to woo my bholobhali daughter Kuki.
I thought Wist is the RB of the AT. Bachha bhi bachhe ka baap bhi ?😆
Actually I'm @Shru aka @wistfulness awaara aashiq☺️❤️🤪Originally posted by: AllThatCritique
What is this awaaraaashiq thing 😆I always see you writing this.
❤️SasuPandaMaa 🐼Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
she is trying to woo my bholobhali daughter Kuki.
Why don't write one 😊. I just finished reading an OS by you- Forever.
comment bhi karo