Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 4 years ago

If we go by the fact that Mahira was a captaincy contender and the task was cancelled cause of the lamest excuse then I say high chances of the Khabri being right about Mahira. They didn't want her immune (by chance if she became captain) for next week cause she is leaving this week types. 

Arhaan ka pata nahi. I feel they'll keep him longer than Kesari. 

Iss Himanshi ko kyun nahi bhejte? Literal one trick pony and her trick's up. Guess they want her till fam week to juice up the Mother coming face to face with Shehnaz. 

Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Phenomenal_One

arey fart pe bashing ki bhau ke wt ðŸ¤£

I’m not believing this until I see it. ðŸ¤£ Did he pretend to bash him - and then ask him to fart on demand? 😂

Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Devo Paras se ladhna start karde Rashmi agar ise hi dikhna kehte hai to.. 

Voting Trend and who will be evicted,..?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gsAttgN9Knw

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheLastCarnival

If we go by the fact that Mahira was a captaincy contender and the task was cancelled cause of the lamest excuse then I say high chances of the Khabri being right about Mahira. They didn't want her immune (by chance if she became captain) for next week cause she is leaving this week types. 

Arhaan ka pata nahi. I feel they'll keep him longer than Kesari. 

Iss Himanshi ko kyun nahi bhejte? Literal one trick pony and her trick's up. Guess they want her till fam week to juice up the Mother coming face to face with Shehnaz. 

Dude this Himansi does absolutely nothing - her one trick was up ages ago - and she’s legit useless there. I can’t believe they would consider booting out a Kesari or Arhaan over her. But then - it’s BB - convoluted sa moron. 

..WitchGrave.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Ye ho kya Raha BB ignore maarega itne important matter Ko really ðŸ¤£ 

Aur #Sidsim Ko ek saath kar ke hi chodega kya !

nehaaa.14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Hats off to all the contestants(except for Shukla jee) of this year Bigg Boss. It must be hard to survive, what with all the partiality going around. If you're Team Shukla, then Shukla jee suffocates you with his arrogance and insults and if you're Team Anti Shukla, tab Salman toh hai hi har hafte humiliate karne ke liye for not bowing down infront of Shukla jee. Matlab self respect ki dhajjiyan toh udegeen hi if your name is not Sidharth Shukla but choice hai contestants ke paas ki beizzitti kisse karwani hai, Salman se ya Shukla se.

Edited by nehaaa.14 - 4 years ago
Deepika04 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Target word ko hi ban kar dena chahiye.. Jitna ye biased hote hai muje utni nafrat hoti ja rahi hai Shukla se.. 

TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Sakina3

Oh I totally agree that she’s not a fire-cracker. If they don’t like that about her then they shouldn’t have got her back. Cos it does look like she’s being genuine at least, and not just fighting or doing stuff for footage. As far as entertainment is concerned, there’s not much of a difference between her and a Dipika Kakkar in my opinion.

This week, other than ignoring some of Shukla’s provocations, Rashmi’s behaviour hasn’t changed, which is why it sounds like they want her to fight with him. 

Yeah, they're really hung up on the Shukla Vs Rashmi rivalry for some reason. They shouldn't have gotten her back seriously. Cause how much ever they push I don't see it happening. From week 2 the theme is this and even they must be fed up of it. Especially when she knows that in no way is she gonna be portrayed as right in front of him. 

Damned if you do, damned if you don't wala scene hain iska. But she needs to work out something if she wants to stay. 

SP2684 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nehaaa.14

Sirf Shuklapur waalo ko kya, main toh rehti hoon sabko evict kardo. Let Shukla play alone. Voh toh waise bhi spine of the show hai toh what's the need of other contestants. Nikalo sabko! 

BB needs to decide what they want. Ya toh let them fight with Shukla ya phir let them ignore him. Har hafte humiliate toh mat karo. What a coincidence ki every caller turns out to be pro Shukla and anti-Bahu gang. Matlab aisa toh koi called hai hi nahi duniya mein who wants to point out anything bad about Shukla jee. 

Adat dal leni chahiye inn sabko. The weekend tone is set, and so is BB’s narrative. I mean yeh task cancellation hi lelo - itna manipulation? When have we seen BB manipulate to this extent - to cancel a well played task because the chosen one wasn’t in the race? Hadd hain. 

As for there being no caller in the world who doesn’t fall over themselves in reverence to Shukla? Ho bhi sakta hain - hum toh ittu si negligible minority hain I’ve been told - iske toh ek chotti country ke population jitne fans hain apparently ðŸ˜†