Oops okay.😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Oops okay.😆
LMAO you'll go crazy if I tell you.
My semester exams are on 🤣
What!!!!!!😲😲😲😲😲
How come you so active?😲😲
Yeah cause I'm zombi-fying it. I'm either here or I'm studying. No other job.
Anyways it's chill. I'll start studying extensively from right now till Monday.
But still I won't be this active now till 10 days.
Octo I've changed my siggy. You can switch ON yours.
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Yeah cause I'm zombi-fying it. I'm either here or I'm studying. No other job.
Anyways it's chill. I'll start studying extensively from right now till Monday.
But still I won't be this active now till 10 days.
Oh! Same here ya! Exams on my head and didn't study a word!😳
It's very red actually😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
It's very red actually😆
Nahi mil raha kuch aur😒
Padho baba.
See yaa later now. And scold me if you see me online 🤣