Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: _charu_

Kzk needs a story. 

Oh ho..finally someone accepted the truth and not gloss it over with ooh la Las ..and perfectly written what all went wrong all this while..

Anyways.. chemistry is subjective but no chemistry alone can bring in the ratings without the backing of a proper script...for me ,parth can create chemistry with walls too...so I really really dont care for parica on screen as I find them absolutely dull and lifeless together ..their acting is not at par their screen presence has so much of a difference......one person cant carry the scenes all the time...if i try to watch him , one dialogue from his heroine kills the effect for me.....parth can overshadow anyone but here is just under performs most of the time.. ..if there was a better heroine opposite him I would have seen this trash also.. that's just my opinion...

Charu i respect your opinion and honestly everyone's liking and taste is different and actually thats great thats why we have many different stuff to watch for different individuals. We all are here for 1 or 2 people that we like. I wish someone  could make this Ekta mata understand atleast to get better 2019 story and writing that would have given real joy to not only individual fans but to couple fans too. πŸ‘ 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Thanks for sharing this pallu.

Exactly what went wrong with the show. And by the time the makers realised their mistake, they show lost a major chunk of its audience. Very clear from KZK losing its slot leader position in the last track. Shitty meaningless sacrifices in 2019, leads not communicating , glorification of blackmailing , changing the characterisation of the leads for the worse  to elevate the 3rd wheel, making them unrecognisable...it was a recipe for disaster. Gone are the days when leads marrying 3rd wheels were accepted by the audience. EK herself stopped showing that is her shows  except kzk 😳The blog explains exactly what went wrong with the show after the hit  Pre-Kom track. People expected Anurag and Prerna to talk and sort out their problems but they straightaway went to the the next kasauti. Meaningless promises with bs foreshadowing making it very clear to the audience that these promises were indeed meaningless ... Reason why the track bombed and the audience left the show. What the makers are trying to do now should have been done earlier before all the damage was done. 

Edited by -Doppelganger- - 4 years ago
Amanat284 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Thanks for sharing the article. 

Before the show started, this one, I had no interest in watching it. I had no idea who Parth or Erica were. 

Just one day happened to stumble across an Anupre scene of them in the mandir and saw the love confession (that's my favourite anupre scene btw) there which was so beautiful and since then, I just love seeing Anupre together. This show is still running because of their chemistry.

I think they need to scrap the "can't be together" theme because it's frustrating and have them actually married so we can see them tackle problems together and live in close quarters. 

Edited by Amanat284 - 4 years ago
BombayGirl10 thumbnail
Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Doppelganger-

Thanks for sharing this pallu.

Exactly what went wrong with the show. And by the time the makers realised their mistake, they show lost a major chunk of its audience. Very clear from KZK losing its slot leader position in the last track. Shitty meaningless sacrifices in 2019, leads not communicating , glorification of blackmailing , changing the characterisation of the leads for the worse  to elevate the 3rd wheel, making them unrecognisable...it was a recipe for disaster. Gone are the days when leads marrying 3rd wheels were accepted by the audience. EK herself stopped showing that is her shows  except kzk 😳The blog explains exactly what went wrong with the show after the hit  Pre-Kom track. People expected Anurag and Prerna to talk and sort out their problems but they straightaway went to the the next kasauti. Meaningless promises with bs foreshadowing making it very clear to the audience that these promises are indeed meaningless ... Reason why the track bombed and the audience left the show. What the makers are trying to do now should have been done earlier before all the damage was done. 

@Bold : DG they are still in denial about this part. If they really thought komo tracked for her character than what was the need for half Shaadi dedh shaddi and also anupre flash back consummation. We all are witness to that few months back that overnight they had to bring in those stuff to coverup anukomo marraige disaster. It was hina fans and anupre fans together who made it through that phase together. 

2nd Bold: they have done that after every tracks begining and end. And forecfully invented meaningless kasutis to distroyed it again and again. All the dhoom tana effect also wasted with that. 

πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜” 

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: BombayGirl10

Charu i respect your opinion and honestly everyone's liking and taste is different and actually thats great thats why we have many different stuff to watch for different individuals. We all are here for 1 or 2 people that we like. I wish someone  could make this Ekta mata understand atleast to get better 2019 story and writing that would have given real joy to not only individual fans but to couple fans too. πŸ‘ 

Thx for taking it in a positive way..I have nothing against them seriously ,I can only like them if I find something good...I thought I can watch any crap for parth but no..I cant see him degrading himself by doing this role which has nothing new to offer..which cant be liked by the audience...in this age , characters which have a mind of their own and a personality of their own , are accepted by the audience easily, no matter how flawed they are....do the makers even realize how dumb they show anupre? Like they have no life other than running behind each other consciously or subconsciously ? And still not complete the run?

I realized I chose a wrong show to follow .....then I thought at least let me put up an honest.opinion may be there will be some improvement ..fans are so immune to the trash here that they find pleasure in stupidest of things thinking that this is better than worse kind of trash that was being dished out previously ..I cant explain how I feel,they should just end it if they cant show anything good..its so unfair to the actors and their fans......if nothing works out bloody show reincarnation but show something new..

I wish and pray what you say turns out to be true.. but I know ekta wont pay any heed..there is a certain pattern to her serials ,either it works wonderfully or doesnt work at all...there is no middle way  ...unfortunately kzk falls in that mid way place for the first time so I am not sure what she will do with it..coz its neither a super hit nor flop..she doesnt know what should be shown..she cant turn kzk into  kyunki saas bhi kabhi babu thi type story..the only hope is she copies a bit of s1 bec that thing was better ..this story currently has passed that phase of romance..in every serial it works for 6 months for thr leads....nobody would want to watch it again..rather show "growth" of a couple ...but they are not a couple right ? That's the problem.... ..since the beginning all that is being happening here is anupre saving each other from police , court , hospital and accidents and komos and bajajs..still.not together ...

Edited by _charu_ - 4 years ago
pallawi1803 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amanat284

Thanks for sharing the article. 

Before the show started, this one, I had no interest in watching it. I had no idea who Parth or Erica were. 

Just one day happened to stumble across an Anupre scene of them in the mandir and saw the love confession (that's my favourite anupre scene btw) there which was so beautiful and since then, I just love seeing Anupre together. This show is still running because of their chemistry.

I think they need to scrap the "can't be together" theme because it's frustrating and have them actually married so we can see them tackle problems together and live in close quarters. 

so true..EK needs to realize it's 2019 n kasauti doesn't mean getting married to a third wheel bcoz of some blackmailing or B's sacrifices..nor it means to see the third wheels getting obsessed over SR with leads... There are bigger, better n practical challenges in life which can be focused on instead of such stupid tracks ...

Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Perfect analysis of the reboot..πŸ‘πŸΌ

I wish Ekta would show some normal kasauti other than multiple marriage and lame sacrifices. πŸ€”

The show has improved a lot currently. Hopefully Cvs will learn from their past mistakes and stop repeating tracks from past season.. They can still get the lost audience back if they utilize AnuPre instead of butchering them in future. 

hope4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

The problem, right from the start has been the fact that this show is a reboot of an old show. Ekta grossly miscalculated when she thought that just the nostalgia factor will be enough to bring in the viewers. Well, while it mightve been enough to bring in the viewers, it was not enough to keep them hooked. Which is why, if we see the trend of this show, everytime the show has veered in predictable direction (read follow the footprints of the earlier season), the trp has tanked. This was first seen when the Anu kom shaadi happened which is why a twist of Prerna claiming gto be the first wife and the pre vs kom drama began. The same is the case in the earlier track where the audience flat out rejected blackmail marriage track. Ekta thought the popularity that these characters had in the first season will be enough and there's no need to put any thought into the story and any BS served will be swallowed. What she forgot to take into account is that 18 years have passed since the earlier season aired. That was a time when star plus was the only channel which had these long running SaaS bahu type dramas. Kzk was one of Ekta golden trio and it was different than the other 2. Hence everything she showed then was accepted because it was new for ITV. When she tried to serve the same old wine in a new bottle, the show tanked. She had great negative characters in the Form of NB and ronit. Instead of exploring a story with them, she was in a hurry to bring in her komolikas and bajajs. I'm not saying they shouldn't have come in because I understand that anurag, prerna, Komo and Bajaj are the 4 pillars of kzk. But bringing them in without properly fleshed out characterization and storyline has been the downfall. Kasauti does not equal marriage and cross marriage. But that's all we have seen in 300 episodes. Instead had the show continued in the same vein as the first 100 episodes, kept a firm storyline around anurag and prerna and their struggles and introduced the 3rd angles with solid storyline not involving marriages, the show would be at a different place today. 

KZK had a great advantage of a solid legacy and it still could not cash in on it. I personally feel that boon became the greatest curse. 

-Doppelganger- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hope4u

The problem, right from the start has been the fact that this show is a reboot of an old show. Ekta grossly miscalculated when she thought that just the nostalgia factor will be enough to bring in the viewers. Well, while it mightve been enough to bring in the viewers, it was not enough to keep them hooked. Which is why, if we see the trend of this show, everytime the show has veered in predictable direction (read follow the footprints of the earlier season), the trp has tanked. This was first seen when the Anu kom shaadi happened which is why a twist of Prerna claiming gto be the first wife and the pre vs kom drama began. The same is the case in the earlier track where the audience flat out rejected blackmail marriage track. Ekta thought the popularity that these characters had in the first season will be enough and there's no need to put any thought into the story and any BS served will be swallowed. What she forgot to take into account is that 18 years have passed since the earlier season aired. That was a time when star plus was the only channel which had these long running SaaS bahu type dramas. Kzk was one of Ekta golden trio and it was different than the other 2. Hence everything she showed then was accepted because it was new for ITV. When she tried to serve the same old wine in a new bottle, the show tanked. She had great negative characters in the Form of NB and ronit. Instead of exploring a story with them, she was in a hurry to bring in her komolikas and bajajs. I'm not saying they shouldn't have come in because I understand that anurag, prerna, Komo and Bajaj are the 4 pillars of kzk. But bringing them in without properly fleshed out characterization and storyline has been the downfall. Kasauti does not equal marriage and cross marriage. But that's all we have seen in 300 episodes. Instead had the show continued in the same vein as the first 100 episodes, kept a firm storyline around anurag and prerna and their struggles and introduced the 3rd angles with solid storyline not involving marriages, the show would be at a different place today. 

KZK had a great advantage of a solid legacy and it still could not cash in on it. I personally feel that boon became the greatest curse. 

Very well put in! 

cassiop thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Interesting read! Agree with a lot of it and disagree with some parts.

I might look like the odd one out but I don't find any thing extraordinary with chemistry between Parth and Erica. I haven't seen original version but whatever I read all the characters seem to be complicated and Parth and Erica look a bit inexperienced for that. These days they don't even seem to be bothered to push their boundaries in terms of portraying (acting) their character. It is possible that even they are fed up with the way CVs are treating the show as a whole.