Hey guys just small suggestion...
Can we have thread daily where we can discuss about the episode....?
Hey guys just small suggestion...
Can we have thread daily where we can discuss about the episode....?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Lata is it different from daily discussion thread ?? Because that we already have by anju aka alujna .
Originally posted by: G2EB7PZAAYNZF7EA
Lata is it different from daily discussion thread ?? Because that we already have by anju aka alujna .
Oh is that so... I am sorry I missed it I guess....
As we are posting different topics instead w can have common place to discuss... If it's already the then fine... Can u send me the link...
Yeah we can, that'll be better to increase forum activity too.
But then what's the stickied EDT for?😆
So I guess let's discuss specific points of episode in new forum topics and regular episode stuff in the pre existing EDT, I hope I'm making sense 😆
it's already pinned on the top of our main forum page..and you're right instead of making different posts about topic we should daily discuss the episode there 😀Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Oh is that so... I am sorry I missed it I guess....
As we are posting different topics instead w can have common place to discuss... If it's already the then fine... Can u send me the link...
Originally posted by: Q6M6U5JT55ZITW6C
it's already pinned on the top of our main forum page..and you're right instead of making different posts about topic we should daily discuss the episode there 😀
Oh that... No this will be specific for each episode... Like for each episode one thread... Daily we can have new thread.. This will increase forum activity as well...
right..and it will be easy to discuss and reply everyone there 👍 . Don't know about others..when I log in from phone I get confuse between different posts on forum that where I have replied and where not😅😅🤣Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Yeah we can, that'll be better to increase forum activity too.
But then what's the stickied EDT for?😆
So I guess let's discuss specific points of episode in new forum topics and regular episode stuff in the pre existing EDT, I hope I'm making sense 😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Yeah we can, that'll be better to increase forum activity too.
But then what's the stickied EDT for?😆
So I guess let's discuss specific points of episode in new forum topics and regular episode stuff in the pre existing EDT, I hope I'm making sense 😆
Sorry what's edt... 🤔
Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Sorry what's edt... 🤔
Episode Discussion Thread. That stickied one on the top of the forum.
we have to take permission from mods for this also ??on contrary if we will have new thread each day to discuss episode who will use written update and daily discussion thread😅..for chatting purpose we already have chat club .Originally posted by: porankisrilata
Oh that... No this will be specific for each episode... Like for each episode one thread... Daily we can have new thread.. This will increase forum activity as well...