Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sur89 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Originally posted by: Indira1211

. Maybe they were Under contract so they had to keep on working ...but now the contract could be ending soon so they have the option to leave...lol..I don’t know ..we are speculating like crazy., Anyway I wish them both everything of the best,,they are both very good and I’m sure lots of phs and directors woulD want or work with them..😀

And meanwhile Mohsin’s father liking the edits of Mohsin and Shivangi together, he always does that. Such a sweet man he is. Aisa lagta hai fans ko inside story bata rahein ho 😉. Seriously right now Kaira ho ya Shivin , Yeh Rishta kya kehlata hai applies on both 😅. Lets wait and watch how their reel and real story unfolds. 

Akshaya143 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

I don't know why all are saying mohsin ignoring and can't even talk with shivangi.... I don't know about them being together but definitely both are pretending in front camera because i have seen so many clips which offscreen when they are shooting... Don't think that i am die-hard fan or blind fan... Iam watching the show regularly from kaia face off in that clips it's very clear that they are very comfortable with each other and don't know why they are doing like that... Even mohsin sister's wedding they both ignored each other maximum if you observe they didn't taken one selfie also and even birthday celebrations on set also mohsin family happily talking with shivangi... One thing i can say that they pretending and don't know about being together but definitely they are in talking terms 

rheaseth thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

The article seems so stupid. It looks as if they have just cooked up some story based on social media fans comments. 

Mohsin is so dedicated towards his work n it's always been visible. It's saddening to see such articles about them without any base. Though he didn't attend d event, he has even liked shahi's pic where he has congratulated both for d awards, also, this leap post has been liked by many costars including mohsin n shivangi. Why would they do that if they were really irked. 

Their relationship status has always been under radar, some comments r so harsh. Both families r still liking their edits, they r not stupid to do that. Mohsin's father even posted d gold awards trophy wid d trio. 

Rajan shahi knows what he's trying to do n purposely trying to make news, n he says it's a collective decision. Star plus won't be that stupid to agree the decision just lyk that. Like someone mentioned, Hina was also tried to sustain on d show before going ahead. 

Anyway, it won't make sense if they retain them as parents of some 15 or 20 he old kids.they both r talented enof to get work  outside n appreciation which they already hav. Or the chances r, they cud b coming wid a second season of yrkkh, which chances seems less though. 

Overall, it feels stupid to take a leap now when d show was actually running successful n liked by many. Rajan shahi shud hav changed d creatives rather than actors. Whole issue is a nonsense.

TeenRose1 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Do u ppl seriously think Mohsin can do such things for his dear producer? Haven't u all seen any video where Mohsin shows such large respect and gratitude for his producer???

This is not about Mohsin Khan and Rajan. They have a great bond much much before this show. I think they already worked together.

ltelidevara thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8

Just a couple of days ago taeji posted a beautiful post asking every one not to believe gossip. This is a quote from that post 

“ He mentioned "Shivangi and Mohsin" in the very start of his speech.”

And I go by this and chose not to believe that Rajan and Momo are not on good terms. No producer will hold grudge if his lead actor is not able to make it to the function. That also after being familiar with him since three years. He might not have made it to the function for a valid reason 

So Rajan trying to replace Momo for such a silly reason wont look sensible for me...

And I strongly oppose the thought that Mohsin and Shivangi don’t want to continue due to their personal issues. I feel they are mature enough to keep both personal and professional life separate..

Edited by ltelidevara - 4 years ago
CaptiveFreedom thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Well that's nearly impossible because Mohsin or Shivangi never refused anything he told them to do...though that selfish man doesn't deserve respect and obedience but they literally respect and acknowledge him in all their achievements...they are still same Shivin who would acknowledge their producer first...RS knows their worth...he know how important they are...that's why he acknowledges both of them...regarding Mohsin being serious in IVs well he is a method actor...it takes time for him to come out of his character...plus he is a no nonsense person....SM viewers are too interfering....