Hello people
After a month woke up at 8:30 am
Honestly speaking not feeling good
Subha 5 am uthne ka maza hi kuch aur tha
Ab toh shower Lene k liye bhi aalas AA rhi hai 😵
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hello people
After a month woke up at 8:30 am
Honestly speaking not feeling good
Subha 5 am uthne ka maza hi kuch aur tha
Ab toh shower Lene k liye bhi aalas AA rhi hai 😵
Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
ok,i'm not aware but still these thoughts crossed your mind subah subah.so credit aapka hi hua.
Okay thank you 🤣
Okay now I’ll see you guys in a while or seedha shaam ko. I have just reached office 🤗
I read the written update 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Niyati_T
Okay now I’ll see you guys in a while or seedha shaam ko. I have just reached office 🤗
have a good day
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I can't absolutely can't leave the bed before 10am. Just cannot. 😵 issi liye need a job that starts around 12🤣
afternoon shift job is best suitable for you
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I read the written update 🤣🤣
good improvement
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
I read the written update 🤣🤣
You are a masochist😈
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
Kyun are you at your table or comfortable inside the sofa and giving us updates
I don't understand... Seems to me like I have offended you... If so I apologize Ankie.... I was just asking...