Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Update kab aayega? 😆
Kl subha..👍🏼
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Update kab aayega? 😆
Kl subha..👍🏼
this this this.Originally posted by: SehLengeThoda
I think because we are stuck in between. We don't know he will ever come back or not?
It's more worst because of that suspence
Knowing not coming is better than being stuck like this😡
update dijiye
Pehele roz ek story aur ab dekho
I m not comfy in the bed😭 my parents'bed is so hard 😭n i cant even adjust the fan to my preference😭
Ye KSG ka fault hai..., ab kuch connect hi nhi hota...
Waiting. 😃Originally posted by: YKSNPTHZL7XZ4SM3
Kl subha..👍🏼
Why? The regulator isn't working?Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I m not comfy in the bed😭 my parents'bed is so hard 😭n i cant even adjust the fan to my preference😭
Originally posted by: D2FM24M4ICM433ZG
Kl subha..👍🏼
Ok 👍🏼
I need to study now.
Good night!
When u will be back RB 😭