Originally posted by: chaaru26
I want more pics, more videos, more IVs...
More awards...
More....
Will never get enough
& i want something else 🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I want more pics, more videos, more IVs...
More awards...
More....
Will never get enough
& i want something else 🤪
Btw, Chaaru, unres soon🤣
Originally posted by: chaaru26
I know but it hurts....
I miss those days....
I wish everyone returns with S2
Pehle forum ko band hone se roko😐
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Btw, Chaaru, unres soon🤣
Here it comes😆
Kar doongi baba
Oh shoot I need to unres on Sajida di's os too
Koi na..hum chalte h private mein le lenge unse 🤣🤭
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Sorry Ray
Arey sorry kyun😂
I thought you were upset with me
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Here it comes😆
Kar doongi baba
Oh shoot I need to unres on Sajida di's os too
Okay, me will never say it again🥺
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9