Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
I got 15seconds error
🤣I got 15seconds error
Originally posted by: MayurChan
is that a wrogn thing ?
No. Just wondering what you all were discussing to finish the AT soon.
I got 15seconds error
U are happy with that??
President rule in Maharashtra ...wahan bhi ek kasauti chal rahi thi🤣
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
WAH WAH!
Shukriyaa 😳
Shukriyaa Shukriyaa 😳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
U are happy with that??
No, I am not happy with this restriction. But I thought when I got the error, let me celebrate it for the first time🤪. Will curse it from the next time😆.
Originally posted by: MayurChan
Shukriyaa Shukriyaa 😳
Yaar mujhe naa kabse ek curiousity thi ki aapki proflie pic pacman jaisi kyu hai??