Nice update

Love it

Thanks for pm

Update soon

divz9769 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 4 years ago

Lovely update

Raman was taking ishita to hospital she asked him to take her home he said he will but she needs medical attention after that he will take her home he took her to hospital doctor checked her and said she is fine just minor injury but asked raman to file police complaint raman took ishita to police station and filed complaint he took ishita home she was already alseep he took her in he got toshijis call he told her everything what happened with ishita toshiji got worried for ishita raman was crying she consoled him ishita woke up ishra talk was nice raman saw ishita how she is laughing in his presence it was having positive effect on her he asked ishita if she will marry him she got happy and surprised

Pls update soon

Thanks for the pm

divancute thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Awesome updt

Totally loved it so much

Toshiji and raman conversation was emotional. Finally Raman proposed ishu for an marriage. Hope they will marry soon...

Thanx for the pm

Updt soon

kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Amazing update di..... Raman took her to hospital... Ishu asked him to take her home... She wanna go home and eat... She is hungry.... Raman told her that she need medical attention now.. He will surely took her home after that.... Doctor examine her and say that she is fine only minor injuries are there.... Raman called police and asked them to arrest that person asap... He took her home.. She slept in car.... Raman make her comfortable... Toshiji called him and asked why he is not picking his phone ... Raman told her everything... Toshiji console him and asked to be strong for ishu.... Ishu wake up and asked for food... She told him that she want to eat dal rice.... They make daal rice... Ishu is smiling in his presence... He proposed her... Yey... Suprb... Plz plz update soon di and thanks for pm.. And sorry for late reply.. 

taahir004 thumbnail

Fabulous Chapter 

Though Raman was scared and feared something wrong

happening to Ishita but his mother gave him courage

and at the same time Ishita too wakes up 

Raman proposes her for marriage

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Awesome update😳Can't wait for the next part now

sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 47

Awww ishra shared their first kiss.

Ishra are so cute.

Raman can't deny her.

So nice update 

sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Part 48

Very scary

Rishi try to hang ishita thank God raman saved her.

Sad update 

sanjana_nanda thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Nice update

Thank you for the pm and sorry for the late reply

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

PART 50

Ishita look at Raman all shocked when he said-kya,Shaadi karogi mujhse??

Ishita closed her eyes trying to confirm what he said and asked-did I heard right??

Raman smiled and said-absolutely gudiya.mujhse Shaadi karogi??

Ishita-but why,Matlab yes,ofcourse .but aise achanak kyun??

Raman-coz I want to keep u with me.tumhe kho dene ke ehsaas se hi darr gaya hoon and also I can feel ur comfort when u r with me.toh agar hum dono ek dusre ka saath chahte hai toh kyun naa Shaadi kar lein.

Ishita-but u denied me last time.

Raman-that time u were in class eleven.

Ishita-aapne Amma ko bhi mana Kar diya tha.

Raman-that was three years ago .now we r bit more matured to handle our relationship toh kyun naa Shaadi kar li jaaye.i am just asking,if u don't want,he was saying when she hugged him tight and said-r u kidding,this is something I always wanted.main toh hamesha se aapse Shaadi karna chahti thi.wanna live with u.aap hi mana karte the.

Raman-so u r ready??

Ishita-ready,I am eveready.waise bhi kuch din baad aap wapas chale jaoge apni padhayi khatam karke but I have to stay here as two years is still left for my degree,toh mujhe toh do saal aapke bina rehna hi hoga,toh atleast we can stay together till we r here.

Raman-haan,ab main bhi yahin chahta hoon.tumhare saath rehna,tumhara khayal rakhna ,tumhe protect karna and most importantly to tell everyone that u belongs to me only .koi tumpar try naa kare.

Ishita-ofcourse,I am urs .only urs.she said and hugged him tight while he too hugged her back.

Ishita-so when we will get married .Kal Kar le,Maine ek chota saa mandir bhi dekha hai.

Raman-why we will marry here.its not our place.hum wapas jayenge and will get married infront of our parent infact infront of our whole family .when noone has any objection on our marriage ,hum chup kar Shaadi kyun Kare.

Ishita-ofcourse,toh hum wapas jaayenge .

Raman-yes,we will go after applying for leave .let's have food and them give application for leave .main Kal yaa phir parso ki ticket book kar leta hoon.ok.

Ishita-ok.she said happily and both got busy in making food.

After sometime,both had the food together and Ishita said-we will not inform anyone.hum unhe surprise denge .kitna maza aayega ,jab woh surprised face banayenge .naa Raman,we will not inform them.

Raman -as u say,hum kisi ko kuch nahi batayenge.nahi dadi aur chachu ko bata denge.taaki woh log aa jaaye,isse aur bhi bada surprise milega sabko.what say??

Ishita-perfect,aur rishi??

Raman-what about him??

Ishita-agar usne phir aapko yaa mujhko hurt karne ki,

Raman-dont worry,I will handle everything.will not let anyone touch u.u just relax,we r going to get married soon.he said happily making her smile too.

After planning for sometime both went to bed ,but both couldn't sleep because of the horrible incident .so Ishita came to him and said-can I sleep here,mujhe akele darr lag raha hai.

Raman -mujhe bhi,come to me .he said and she engulfed into him.both hugged each other and finally slept comfortably.

Next morning,raman got up hearing the phone ring .Raman picked it seeing appa's number and said-hello appa.

Appa-ishu thik hai naa,actually couldn't relax for even a second.meri Kanna sahi hai naa.

Raman-yes appa,she is fine.main kabhi usse kuch nahi hone dunga .aapko bharosha hai naa mujhpar.

Appa-ofcourse Raman,but being a father I couldn't relax.main aaun Kya??

Raman-no need appa .jab zarurat hogi main khud bula lunga .

Appa-uska khayal rakhna,she is my only treasure.

Raman look at her and said-mine too,appa .will not let anyone hurt her in any way.aap please relax kijiye .he said and finally hung the call .

Raman kissed her temple and said-i won't let anyone touch u,tum jaan ho meri.tumhe kabhi kuch nahi hoga .he said and kissed her temple many times.

Ishita opened her eyes and said-kitne boring hai aap ,Raman.

Raman-so u r awake.

Ishita-yes,was listening ki kitna pyaar karte hai aap mujhse.achcha lagta hai jaan Kar.

Raman-then listen it again,I love u alot.alot se bhi jyada .

Ishita -but u r very boring,saadhu types. Mujhe kabhi passionately kiss nahi karte .Meri married life bahut boring hone wali hai.

Raman-really ,u think so .

Ishita-ofcourse,Mera hone wala pati bahut shareef hai.he don't feel anything seeing me.i think we lack that fire.

Raman-ek baar Shaadi hone do,u will meet another raman.very romantic and passionate lover.who will love u insanely .

Ishita got excited and said-really.

Raman-aur nahi toh Kya,I am also tired of controlling myself.will love u alot and also will take care that u will not get pregnant soon.taaki tumhari padhayi mein koi problem naa aaye.he said and her face fell hearing this.

Ishita-aur agar main kabhi pregnant nahi ho paayi toh.she said making him look at her.

Ishita-shayad aap bhool gaye,Raman but mujhe sab yaad hai.shayad main kabhi pregnant naa ho paaun.think before marrying me ,may be I can never give u a baby .

Raman-we have discussed it earlier.

Ishita-pehle ki baat aur thi,ab ki baat aur.she said looking down.

Raman-kyun ,ab aisa Kya change ho gaya hai.main pehle bhi tumse pagalon ki tarah pyaar karta tha,aur aaj bhi karta hoon.

Ishita-but still,she was saying when he inched close to her and said-listen very carefully gudiya and get it into ur head.main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon,tum jaan ho meri aur mujhe koi fark nahi padhta ki Kal hamara baby hoga yaa nahi,mujhe sirf iss baat se fark padhta hai ki tum Meri biwi honi chahiye.waise I know ,matarani will surely bless us with our baby but agar aisa nahi bhi hua toh bhi mera pyaar tumhare liye thoda saa bhi kam nahi hoga.i will always love u with same intensity.samjhi.

Ishita nodded and hugged him.

Raman hugged her back and said-then smile and get ready to get Mrs Ishita Raman Kumar bhalla.

Ishita kissed him and said-dying to become urs .

Raman-u r already mine.go and get ready.he said and Ishita went happily .

That's all for now,enjoy.